Page 1039 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 3953993998910291036103710381039104010411042104910891139 ... LastLast
Results 12,457 to 12,468 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by will13 View Post
    Exedy sports organic. goes good. took me a fortnight to really get used to it (compared to oem) but it's decent
    Yep same here. Great clutch.
    VTEC? Yes please.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CIVIC EP3R
    Exedy sports organic. goes good. took me a fortnight to really get used to it (compared to oem) but it's decent
    I've got this one also great clutch

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 JDM EP3
    Same.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by bluey45 View Post
    Yep same here. Great clutch.
    Good to know if my clutch every needs replacing!!

Though I'm not a clutch killer
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Is it worth upgrading to an aftermarket lightweight adjustable pulley? Have heard it can do damage if not harmonically balanced or something...

Also looking at upgrading headers but have heard many statements that our jdm headers are pretty good already and won't gain much...

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    Is it worth upgrading to an aftermarket lightweight adjustable pulley? Have heard it can do damage if not harmonically balanced or something...

Also looking at upgrading headers but have heard many statements that our jdm headers are pretty good already and won't gain much...
    No you wont gain much at all by changing headers without a tune, once you have a tune with I/H/E you would probably gain 10kw.
    Dont know about the pulley though with the balancing stuff but lighter should = better as less to spin from the engine.
    AKA: The Spaniard! +1 Rep me if you find my posts useful.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    I just heard that a lighter pulley can cause all sorts of long term problems like electrical problems and premature internal wear from vibrations cause the pulley is lighter...

Also, are those 'shorty' headers (headers that just replaces the stock one meeting the engine using the original downpipe) any good?
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Anyone know if the OEM door actuator has a Master and Slave unit? Or do they both act as Master units. My drivers side one has decided to play up and I am having a hard time trying to source the correct part number for the RHD model EP3 type r.

I can only find pics and part numbers for the US LHD model, EP3, FIT and CRV's. The left hand side actuator on those have pins on two plugs, where as the right hand side one only has pins for one plug???

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    Quote Originally Posted by RPS.13 View Post
    Anyone know if the OEM door actuator has a Master and Slave unit? Or do they both act as Master units. My drivers side one has decided to play up and I am having a hard time trying to source the correct part number for the RHD model EP3 type r.

I can only find pics and part numbers for the US LHD model, EP3, FIT and CRV's. The left hand side actuator on those have pins on two plugs, where as the right hand side one only has pins for one plug???
    Just go aftermarket, even if you change it to another Oem it'll stuff up. It's a common fault for civics built between 2000-2002 where the central locking just gives in.
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    How much roughly is a new K20A valve cover gasket and spark plug seals from the honda dealer?
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    Just go aftermarket, even if you change it to another Oem it'll stuff up. It's a common fault for civics built between 2000-2002 where the central locking just gives in.
    True you have a good point. An aftermarket kit seems a lot cheaper option too.

(My initial thought of not going aftermarket was because I'd have to remove both door trims and fiddle around with the wiring, positioning of the actuators etc... I'm too lazy to do that!)

But I guess if the OEM ones are prone to failing more frequently, I might as well just go after market.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Does anyone know if the DC5 Mugen sports pedals fit the EP3?
    AKA: The Spaniard! +1 Rep me if you find my posts useful.