DC5R mugen wing specs

Hi guys,

Does anyone know the width of the mugen wing and the width between the two mounting brackets?

Thanks

My question to you is why do you wanna know this?
    Mugen DC5 Wing is classified a 'GT' Wing, i think it's 1500-1600mm wide. Don't know the brackets though.
    Then there's also the design of the 'fins' on each side.
    It's not a simple straight cut wing.
    Last edited by WATAJK; 07-04-2012 at 10:07 PM.

I want to mount one onto my car for track purposes and need to make sure its not too wide, looks like i just gotta get out the measuring tape at next jdmst meet

Dude, if your buying one for your car you don't need to measure anything?
    It'll bolt into OEM holes.
    If your intending to measures someone's at a meet to make a replica, i'd really get pissed off about it.
    Your only giving 'half' answers, so im assuming your wanting to get a copy one made.......
    Had a replica Mugen wing mate, it'll only end in disaster. Take my word for it. Genuine Only Now.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    lol if it's called a dc5 mugen wing, surely it fits the dc5
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    DC5R with a JDM K20A
    He owns an AE111.

Quote Originally Posted by M@lew View Post
    He owns an AE111.
    possibly owns a dc5 just not showing? Only assuming it's for a dc5 as hes posted its a dc5 mugen wing he wants specs for.

Quote Originally Posted by M@lew View Post
    He owns an AE111.
    thanks matt,

yes i drive an ae111 i want to see if the DC5R wing would mount into it as i know some DC2Rs are able to run it too.

Quote Originally Posted by WATAJK View Post
    Dude, if your buying one for your car you don't need to measure anything?
    It'll bolt into OEM holes.
    If your intending to measures someone's at a meet to make a replica, i'd really get pissed off about it.
    Your only giving 'half' answers, so im assuming your wanting to get a copy one made.......
    Had a replica Mugen wing mate, it'll only end in disaster. Take my word for it. Genuine Only Now.
    Please don't make assumptions and embarrass yourself, I have not mentioned I wanted to copy one at any stage why would i even bother to make a cast, there are plenty of replicas running around.. I do not care the slightest whether you are running genuine or replica, all I am after is the specs. I asked a simple question and expected a simple reply the width between the brackets is xxxcms, that would be fine, I'm not interested in having a conversation with you.

if you're unable to provide the specs then just keep it at that, i'll sit patiently until someone who can replies.
    Last edited by fillit; 08-04-2012 at 06:46 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    my bad bro i was under the same assumption. Good luck.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    my bad bro i was under the same assumption. Good luck.
    no offence taken, but yes i get what you were getting at, i just dislike assumptions from certain others that's all..

Quote Originally Posted by fillit View Post
    thanks matt,

yes i drive an ae111 i want to see if the DC5R wing would mount into it as i know some DC2Rs are able to run it too.

Please don't make assumptions and embarrass yourself, I have not mentioned I wanted to copy one at any stage why would i even bother to make a cast, there are plenty of replicas running around.. I do not care the slightest whether you are running genuine or replica, all I am after is the specs. I asked a simple question and expected a simple reply the width between the brackets is xxxcms, that would be fine, I'm not interested in having a conversation with you.

if you're unable to provide the specs then just keep it at that, i'll sit patiently until someone who can replies.
    I gave you an answer to a question that was half worded.
    You expect anything less?
    Plenty of users on this forum put a different car to the profile car but place them as a daily and have another car as a weekender (Eg. DC5, DC2, EG etc etc)
    Showing that you had an AE111, possible daily? Another car weekender?

Sorry for feeling the way i do, but i hate copy parts and the way your originally addressed your original statement made me ask the questions i did under assumption.
    For that i do apologize.

If you know M@lew well as you've addressed him by first name, why don't you save yourself the trouble and ask him?
    I believe he have his Mugen Style wing still, the design is practically the same as genuine. Would of saved this conversation. Genuine i believe is either 1500-1600mm wide.
    Bracket gap between each other is approximately 1200mm centre to centre.
    Let Matt confirm.
    As i said, next time a little bit more information would of saved my reply to begin with but anyway, i take no offense to what you said, was only trying to get a more detailed question from you.
    Last edited by WATAJK; 09-04-2012 at 02:36 AM.