Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Machine rims?

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by maclovin View Post
    I need to paint four of them and I want to keep the original look. Remachine the only answer.
    if u remachine shudnt it be shiiiiiny?
    what gets wet ...while its drying?

I had the same problem, in the end I just up bought an entire set of 4 new CU2 Luxury rims.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...xury-Rim-Price

Came to $175 for each rim. More economical and it probably looks better new than repairing.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    The wheels man is very good. Did 3 of my Dad's rims and they look like new again! He even comes to you. The wheelman 0425 305 590 He quoted $140 a rim.

Member Array
    Car:
    2010 Black CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    probably maclovin is accurate with the true cost of getting them to look new again (thats probably a high estimate though). But why not just swap the damaged one with the spare? I still wouldn't pay 350 to repair any OEM rim, as you can find used full sets for like 500-1k
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_LATE View Post
    if u remachine shudnt it be shiiiiiny?
    Quote Originally Posted by I CU2 View Post
    I had the same problem, in the end I just up bought an entire set of 4 new CU2 Luxury rims.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...xury-Rim-Price

Came to $175 for each rim. More economical and it probably looks better new than repairing.
    Quote Originally Posted by white_ep3_civic View Post
    The wheels man is very good. Did 3 of my Dad's rims and they look like new again! He even comes to you. The wheelman 0425 305 590 He quoted $140 a rim.
    The best answers for all your questions is didn't ask ozhonda member at the first place. Lesson learnt. I remachined my wheel 8 months ago. My spare wheel is 14" and 80km/h max.

CU2: are you selling the 18" stock wheel since you bought 4? I'm interested to get one of the wheels, just in case. Lol...

Quote Originally Posted by maclovin View Post
    CU2: are you selling the 18" stock wheel since you bought 4? I'm interested to get one of the wheels, just in case. Lol...
    I thought about it but I'll probably gutter rash my rims again so I'll need them as spares too haha

Check ebay! They turn up occasionally.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Lux
    I tried to buy one off you before and you're still keeping them.. Hahaha..
    Cusco RSB setup and Tein S-Tech for sale
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...okies-Civic-FD