Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    05 EURO CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by skyichigo View Post
    Just imagine how hard people will laugh at him if it's replica. Why would anyone want to drive a replica these days unless they are retards.
    I can't help but re-read this over and over and laugh.
    OH WERD?!!

Member Array
    Car:
    '07 CL9 lux
    im still laughing...
    For Sale:
    95' Civic Sedan VTI 165,000ks
    5zigen GN+ (17 x 7.5 +43 4 x 100) with tyres
    07' CL9 Foglight covers Arctic Blue pm me!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Couldn't believe my eyes, just saw a recent post on the forum. There's the real deal CL7 Euro R for sale in car sales. Personally imported in 09!!

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...CarAll&keyword

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Quote Originally Posted by tknova View Post
    Couldn't believe my eyes, just saw a recent post on the forum. There's the real deal CL7 Euro R for sale in car sales. Personally imported in 09!!

That is awesome! Cheaper than I expected too.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Eu
    curious, how do most of you consider this as cheap? yes its probably the only one, but a similar year cl9 with milleage would be around 13000-15000$. This is a good 10k more. If someone wanted it cause its rare I guess thats the only point. Else if you wanted it for performance, could easily SC a cl9 with that 10k difference in price.

Member Array
    Car:
    zenki CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by roony View Post
    curious, how do most of you consider this as cheap? yes its probably the only one, but a similar year cl9 with milleage would be around 13000-15000$. This is a good 10k more. If someone wanted it cause its rare I guess thats the only point. Else if you wanted it for performance, could easily SC a cl9 with that 10k difference in price.
    Yeah its not exactly cheap when you think of it that way, but the car does come with the Euro-R kit, recaros, LSD and the K20.. doesnt make up the full price difference, but you gotta pay to play

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro Luxury 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by tknova View Post

There's an echo in here from page 4....

It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. I personally think 25k is a little bit steep, but someone may be willing to drop the $$$ to own a car that's unique in Oz. While it is a unique car, only JDM/Honda Type R heads and people in this forum are going to be able to tell it's a real Euro R, let alone know that it's any different to a garden variety Euro.

- HZ

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    Quote Originally Posted by roony View Post

Aside from the differences mentioned above in standard kit for type R, when selling you won't get any of the money you put into SC and tuning back, whereas the Euro R will hold most of its value due to rarity/desirability. Im not saying the R is cheap , but putting 10K into SC a honda is a far worse 'investment'.

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    That, and while it is a lot of money, it's the same price as most clean EP3's. Silly to compare it to a lesser Euro. That's like saying an EP3R is not worth it because the normal Civic can be had for 8-12k depending on condition.........

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    I WANT that car.. Possibly the only one I'll ever find...

I'll need about $20k more to afford it

Damn so nice!!
    '97 Teg VTi-R - GONE :'( -> '08 CU2

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    Quote Originally Posted by tonysalib View Post
    If your friend is still not convinced with any of this and still reckons he's got a genuine Euro-R, there is a definitive way to confirm for sure which is the only thing that cannot really be changed or swapped in car, the chassis Get him to check the VIN Chassis number, if it is a genuine Euro-R then it must start with "JHMCL7" otherwise if it starts with "JHMCL9" then its the same as every other Accord Euro in the country.
    actually the Japanese VIN number is only 10 digits so it would look like CL7-XXXXXXX

When the car is imported to Australia it is issued a new 17 digit VIN
    OEM parts whore