Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    I would spend that money on some doof doof and custom vinyl flames along the side.
    LOL, and sum neonz

Quote Originally Posted by jzx_andy View Post
    coilovers.....

also rota g force on a CU2 = :s
    Yeah, Coilovers +1
    and Rotas -111111111111111111

I would say no to Rota's.. especially on a CU2.

Coils first for me too. I went coils first.. Rolled on my stock wheels for about 6-7 months before I got my wheels and no, you won't need to run stretched tyres with those specs. Just get wider wheels.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Euro driver - dont get Rotas coz cheap and fake
    buy BC coilover made in taiwan

Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    Euro driver - dont get Rotas coz cheap and fake
    buy BC coilover made in taiwan

I didn't have a wide range really to pick for my coils.. I wanted something that'd go really low and yes, I didn't do enough research or know as much as I know today but I'll upgrade when I can lol. BC's are working fine for now, would you have any other suggestions? I didn't go Tein because some say it didn't go low enough (Jason....)

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Yeah wasnt aimed directly at you,just seems contradictory thats all

Whatever works I guess

Nah all good, I know I rushed things last year because I was just excited to mod my first car and pretty much didn't know anything about wheels, offsets, coilovers, dampers etc so yeah.

I didn't even know I was contradicting myself that much as I thought BC BR were 'decent' as many people ran them and it was a known brand when I bought them. I'll invest in better coils in the future but for now, BC's will suffice.

P.S. your avatar tripped me out lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by euRo_noob View Post
    I didn't have a wide range really to pick for my coils.. I wanted something that'd go really low and yes, I didn't do enough research or know as much as I know today but I'll upgrade when I can lol. BC's are working fine for now, would you have any other suggestions? I didn't go Tein because some say it didn't go low enough (Jason....)
    wat? Teins dont go low enough, had to get extra custom tein springs made for the coils to get moar lowz.....even now, still not low enough......stop hatin on me man....aiiyahhh

LOL!! Just saying you told me Tein's don't go low enough :P

And as if not low enough, you're almost on the ground... Anymore and you'll be cleaning the streets.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK CIVIC
    Quote Originally Posted by ekvtir-t View Post
    euro driver - dont get rotas coz cheap and fake
    buy bc coilover made in taiwan

lolol
    OHSC

Quote Originally Posted by euRo_noob View Post
    Nah all good, I know I rushed things last year because I was just excited to mod my first car and pretty much didn't know anything about wheels, offsets, coilovers, dampers etc so yeah.

I didn't even know I was contradicting myself that much as I thought BC BR were 'decent' as many people ran them and it was a known brand when I bought them. I'll invest in better coils in the future but for now, BC's will suffice.

P.S. your avatar tripped me out lol.
    Hey euro_ noob how much were the bc coilovers and also how much did u drop?? Pm pls thnx

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    04 CL9, 11 323i
    please dont go rotas...

and theres nothing wrong with BC

Your comparing fake rims to coilovers which are cheaper then JDM brands but do the same job... I dont get it... if the price is low doesnt make. make it crap.

My mates STI runs om BC coilovers and nothing wrong with them...

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by MingZai View Post
    please dont go rotas...

and theres nothing wrong with BC

Your comparing fake rims to coilovers which are cheaper then JDM brands but do the same job... I dont get it... if the price is low doesnt make. make it crap.

My mates STI runs om BC coilovers and nothing wrong with them...
    What's common is that they both rip-off/reverse engineer other people's designs.

iirc BC started out by copying Buddyclub coils (or some one else JDM... Cant remember) back in the day.

Then other manufacturers started to copy BC, your D2/Megan/Ksport etc.

Ps: do you know that BC Racing (Bor-chuann) makes forged alloy wheels?? Which rips off designs from Advan, HRE and Rotiform. How is that different from ROTA?!
    Last edited by Fredoops; 18-05-2012 at 12:39 AM.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars