Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Sat Nav V15

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 09
    Quote Originally Posted by toytan View Post
    Yes. You are quite correct. V17 is not for 2007. That is indeed the case. But if somebody has a brain zapped, then he will insist that everybody else has missing a board up the attic or being drunk. I would be willing to gift $50 to such cocky fellow who in return would be willing to get quiet. Just think of it. 50 bucks just for being quiet... It is a bargain. Not bad, ay?
    To Toytan

Unfortunately my "zapped brain" (as you put it), cannot work out why you can never provide a civilised post with no insults and (very) twisted thruths to anything I post. Everybody else seems to be able to do it in this thread except you. Don't bother to reply to this one, because as soon as I finish with this post you will have the honour to be the first one in my ignore list.

I have always tried to give a contribution to this thread, obviously within my "limited and brain zapped" capacity but always in good faith and respectful of other posters (even you). Anyway, I doubt you would understand what I'm talking about.

In regards to your offer of $50 for my silence....well if I was as rude as you are, I would have told you where to put them.

In any case, I have decided I'll do it for free.

Given that this thread is now polluted with your unwarrented insults, I will not only withdraw the opportunity that I have offered in a previous post, but for good measure I will unsubscribe from this thread.

I'm sure that you would take this as a victory to be proud of...Or perhaps you will even say that I am not acting like a man, as you did in one of your posts. Let me tell you that chances are that I became a men well before you were even born.

For your own good, grow up and learn to respect your neighbour.

Stand Ignored - Zapped
    Last edited by Zapped; 29-12-2011 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gcleaver View Post
    I think it possible that V15 is the latest version available for Mitsubishi Players (Accords prior to 2008) and that V17 is for the later accords that have an Alpine Player.
    Guys,

I have an 2008 Accord V6 luxury 3.5L

Can someone verify that the part no. 39010-TC0-Q04 is compatible with this model???

Need an upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Guys,

I have an 2008 Accord V6 luxury 3.5L

Can someone verify that the part no. 39010-TC0-Q04 is compatible with this model???

Need an upgrade.
    Just called Honda again and they verify that it is compatible with the 08 model.

They said v18 is out and it's the latest.

Anyone here have a copy??

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    civic fd2
    Hi everyone

I have brought the copied version dvd v17 from someone in here, which doesn't work on my legend...

Part No. 39010-TC0-Q04

if someone interested pls let me know as I have no use for it. Apparently it will definitely works on Accord.

Thanks and yes I have paid $50 for it... will pass it on someone willing to pay part of it.

Regards, Kenneth

Interested

I have a 2008 Accord Lux V6. Please drop me an email at cnhenryos@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by klcm View Post
    Hi everyone

I have brought the copied version dvd v17 from someone in here, which doesn't work on my legend...

Part No. 39010-TC0-Q04

if someone interested pls let me know as I have no use for it. Apparently it will definitely works on Accord.

Thanks and yes I have paid $50 for it... will pass it on someone willing to pay part of it.

Regards, Kenneth

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 nav CL9
    Put all your talk into action now
    First i would like to say STOP all this argue chat crap and put the argument to Honda Australia and get them to update our $3000.00 installed SatNav units with regular updates The Model CL9 is nearly 3 years out of date. An upgrade even once a year is fine at a price we can all afford, so go on and stop this useless bickering and send your email today. I've sent heaps of emails but with no reply but maybe i say maybe we will get somebody that will have the guts to do something about it all we want is somebody to talk to also my next car wont be a Honda i can tell you that now
    Also like to say I purchased a TOMTOM Via 160 on eBay for $73.00 + postage a bargain and i was lucky enough to score 3 years of regular FREE updates i scraped it in by 1 day before it finished that promotion. And it has everything you would want so WHY CANT HONDA DO THE SAME.? even you with the later models you will be the same in future mark my word
    The good part also is I can stick my tomtom to the sat nav screen instead of my winscreen so at least it is being used for something
    SO EVERYBODY SEND YOUR EMAILS TODAY AND GET THIS GOING TALKING AND ARGUING IS GOING NOWHERE
    DO IT NOW I and hundreds of others need the regular updates and i'm getting really P@#%#off with Honda "am i angry YES i'm ANGRY"
    Last edited by honda2; 04-06-2012 at 11:34 AM.
    DON'T RAIN ON MY DREAMS

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord V6

Interested

Quote Originally Posted by klcm View Post
    Hi everyone

Part No. 39010-TC0-Q04

Regards, Kenneth
    I am interested in v17 or V18, for Accord.
    Please pm on sumittayal@hotmail.com

cheers, Sumit

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord v6L 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by klcm
    Hi everyone

Part No. 39010-TC0-Q04

Regards, Kenneth
    Quote Originally Posted by sumittayal View Post
    I am interested in v17 or V18, for Accord.
    Please pm on sumittayal@hotmail.com

cheers, Sumit
    If you have it , please send me a copy too ...Thank you very much .
    Last edited by nhp01; 25-05-2012 at 03:28 PM.

Hi all,
    I have the V18 from an Accord Euro Lux Navi.
    Part Number: 39010-TC0-Q05

$50 (Postage Included) Each.
    Please PM me or email (caude_ad@hotmail.com) for more information or payment details.

Pickup and Drop offs available in Melbourne CBD or Box Hill Area.

I will be testing each individual disk in my own Accord Euro prior to sending them out.

Thanks.
    Last edited by caudex; 05-06-2012 at 03:54 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Try hard CL9
    Thats a bit steep for a copy.... :S
    XpLoDiN
    AKA Johnno

[Melb] Team Y.C.D - The Dim Sum Revolution!

Quote Originally Posted by Xplodin View Post
    Thats a bit steep for a copy.... :S
    Only steep if you buy it from Honda for $399 per disk.

Member Array
    Car:
    Try hard CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by caudex View Post
    Only steep if you buy it from Honda for $399 per disk.
    Because its the ORIGINAL....

Don't see Copies of Win7 ultimate selling no more than $20 bucks. When the original OEM is only $175....

So a better asking price for a COPY of the Nav DVD should be around the $50 mark not what you're asking...
    XpLoDiN
    AKA Johnno

[Melb] Team Y.C.D - The Dim Sum Revolution!