Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    I wouldn't use the US's pricing as a comparison. From memory, our HSV Clubsport/SS and the E class v6 go for about the same price. Performance goes to the HSV (badged ponti) but there's no way in hell a Holden will match the E class in any other way.

If I had to label the IS250's weakness, it would be 1. Ride: It's not coilover firm, but it's not Merc soft. Then again, my CL9 on 18's ain't any softer. 2. Interior is really dated, car was released in what 2005? It really shows it. 3. Styling, subjected to taste. It's not ugly, but I wouldn't say it's the prettiest thing on the road. I have nothing against it though, just like how I have nothing against CU2. I just prefer the way the CL9 looks. Each to their own.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by I CU2 View Post
    Knock out our base model Euro, the Luxury/Luxury Navi have more features then their TSX counterparts (i4 base/i4 w/tech)
    You sure about that?
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    You sure about that?
    Fairly certain. Besides the things which can't be used here. eg, XM Radio. I wouldn't mind being proven wrong?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Fairly certain. Besides the things which can't be used here. eg, XM Radio. I wouldn't mind being proven wrong?
    apart from XM radio, we also miss out on live traffic/weather, internal hard drive, tyre pressure monitoring, voice command, daytime running lights, speed variable rain sensing wipers (Australia gets a 2 speed automatic instead of variable), homelink transmitter (like an automatic garage door opener when your car gets close).

we also get a 360 watt 7 speak system across the board compared to the 425 watt, 10 speaker DTS/Dolby system in the Tech package.
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Owned.jpg

apart from XM radio, we also miss out on live traffic/weather, internal hard drive, tyre pressure monitoring, voice command, daytime running lights, speed variable rain sensing wipers (Australia gets a 2 speed automatic instead of variable), homelink transmitter (like an automatic garage door opener when your car gets close).

we also get a 360 watt 7 speak system across the board compared to the 425 watt, 10 speaker DTS/Dolby system in the Tech package.
    Actually, rethinking this. Do any cars here have the live traffic/weather (besides the basic offerings from SUNA)?

Internal Hard Drive was only gained on 2012 TSX's.

Tyre Pressure Monitoring - You have me here.

Daytime Running Lights - The TSX's don't have them? Our Euro has seperate high beams/parkers while their setup is just the highbeam running on low power for parking lights.

Speed Variable Rain Sensing Wipers - I notice my car wiping really slowly or fast depending on the rain but never constant when on Auto.

The 10 speaker stereo system is standard across the entire range here (including base)?

Homelink Transmitter - Yeah.
    Last edited by I CU2; 14-06-2012 at 11:33 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Actually, rethinking this. Do any cars here have the live traffic/weather (besides the basic offerings from SUNA)?

Internal Hard Drive was only gained on 2012 TSX's.

Tyre Pressure Monitoring - You have me here.

Daytime Running Lights - The TSX's don't have them? Our Euro has seperate high beams/parkers while their setup is just the highbeam running on low power for parking lights.

Speed Variable Rain Sensing Wipers - I notice my car wiping really slowly or fast depending on the rain but never constant when on Auto.

The 10 speaker stereo system is standard across the entire range here (including base)?

Homelink Transmitter - Yeah.
    7 or 10 speaks we have.... interesting

we get 7 speaker here. not 10
    http://euro.honda.com.au/about-the-car_interior.aspx

"The Accord Euro's enveloping iPod/MP3-ready sound system - with 6CD changer and no fewer than 10 speakers"

I counted 10 speakers in mine (9 + Subwoofer if you want to be technical but the Acura counts it as a speaker as well)?

Member Array
    Car:
    zenki CL9
    IS250 and CU2 are similar but comparing a lux CU2 to a pov pack IS250 is rather silly.

I have tested the IS350 as well as 250. While the 350 is powerful its not as fun to drive as the Euro. Perhaps its just the short stint I get to drive it. The Lexus is very refine, quiet, luxurious and full of auto this and that.

Quote Originally Posted by jzx_andy View Post
    IS250 and CU2 are similar but comparing a lux CU2 to a pov pack IS250 is rather silly.
    In what way, which one do you consider superior?

Quote Originally Posted by tron07 View Post
    The Lexus is very refine, quiet, luxurious and full of auto this and that.
    lexus has always been obsessed about the quietiness of their interiors, the fascination with electrics (as is merc's with air/vacuum), and overall quality.