Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    Just wanna put in my 2c, i've been looking at a aftermarket intake for ages. And I found a review below to be especially insightful:
    http://www.jdmlove.org/reviews/intak...sp1431-intake/

I'm personally very interested in the "Ice Box" setup, it' seems to be a the perfect compromise between SRI and CAI with less tendency to both heat transfer issues with SRI and the Water problems with CAI.

And IceBoxes seems to be pretty darn cheap compared to some of the CAI's out there (due to the fact it's just plastic), also it keeps your car looking VERY stock, good for the insurance companies... but if you want shiney engine bay then i guess CAI/SRI is still the way to go...

PS: I've found ANY aftermarket intake will give you more power due to the fact it removes the resonator.... Hell even stock intake will give more oomph if you remove the resonator.
    If a person drives their car in such a way that hydrolock becomes a problem, they shouldn't be driving/owning a decent car in the first place.
    Last edited by butterfingers; 15-07-2012 at 09:17 PM.