Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    1994 DC2 integra VTI-R
    Update: I have received my rims and got 195/45/16 tyres straight away, I had to roll my guards at the rear more cos of intense scrubbing, now it just scrubs abit on sharp turns and dips. The current problem i have right now is that it scrubs at the front at times, not sure what to do cos there is nothing to roll. Suspension i am using is OEM shocks with king springs super lows.

Here is some pics of how it sits:

are you mexican by any chance?
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Member Array
    Car:
    1994 DC2 integra VTI-R
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    are you mexican by any chance?
    Lol nah bro

Quote Originally Posted by CEEVIC View Post
    Update: I have received my rims and got 195/45/16 tyres straight away, I had to roll my guards at the rear more cos of intense scrubbing, now it just scrubs abit on sharp turns and dips. The current problem i have right now is that it scrubs at the front at times, not sure what to do cos there is nothing to roll. Suspension i am using is OEM shocks with king springs super lows.
    Ahhah get some stiff as fk coilovers asap and you can drop it another inch no scrub
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    looks good man ... i guess if you dont want to go lower profile tyres which isnt practical since you just bought brand new tyres then you would have to get camber kits , you wont have to camber as much since u say it only scrubs abit but i guess that would be the fix ...
    _____ it dont matter if you win by an inch or a mile .... winning's winning _____