Jazz VTi-S q's - used vehicle.

Just purchased a 02 Jazz Vti-s and was wondering are the blinkers supposed to indicate/illuminate when you lock / unlock the doors?

I tired searching the forums and google but couldn't find anything.

Also if anyone has had their drivers side window switch replaced, what's the going price as the rear windows don't wind up, when I use it.

Cheers

Blinkers should do that on most cars and not just the jazz.
    Can't help you with the other one though.

Just purchased a 02 Jazz Vti-s and was wondering are the blinkers supposed to indicate/illuminate when you lock / unlock the doors?

yes my Gd3 does.

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3/ED6
    mine blink! as for the window switches... dunnnnoz

Member Array
    Car:
    NondaRalliJuzz
    Quote Originally Posted by lam.666 View Post

I tired searching the forums and google but couldn't find anything.

no they are not meant to blink when locking/unlocking the doors via the central locking remote

Also if anyone has had their drivers side window switch replaced, what's the going price as the rear windows don't wind up, when I use it.

if the rear windows won't wind up via the drivers arm rest, check the childlock button just above the window switches on the drivers armrest.

i also got some water in there once and the connection area a bit random now, but it sounds like yours don't work at all

Cheers
    above. hope this help

S P A M|W O R K S

Like A Sir

i'll get the dealer to check them both out for me, just got in with the stat warranty so they should cover electrics

gre03 - i checked the childlock on and off, still the same thing so i think that its just faulty from the drivers window switch

thanks all

has anyone had any grinding whilst braking, noticed it lightly yesterday but today it sounds really bad, both front pads look fine, doesn't appear to be any scoring on the disc

Member Array
    Car:
    NondaRalliJuzz
    Quote Originally Posted by lam.666 View Post
    has anyone had any grinding whilst braking, noticed it lightly yesterday but today it sounds really bad, both front pads look fine, doesn't appear to be any scoring on the disc
    how many km's has it done?

could be wheel bearing

S P A M|W O R K S

Like A Sir

124k kms, will wheel bearings make a grinding sound all the time or only under brakes?

No wheel bearings will grind all the time save stationary...

To the untrained ear, it will sound like increased road noise but it will get to the stage where you might hear metal screeching then you know its KO XD
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

thanks guys, actually pads eating in to the disc, looks like the last person who owned it bent the indicator tabs to stop it from screeching. getting them replaced on Monday, on another note, does anyone know the minimum thickness of the rotors? if their down, I may as well get them to change them too whilst their at it.