Page 1150 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 1506501050110011401147114811491150115111521153116012001250 ... LastLast
Results 13,789 to 13,800 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    Aldi Trolley
    Quote Originally Posted by lemmiwinks View Post
    Thanks for the help guys! gumtree had a completely different number listed "9747 8004".

Just got in touch with him.

I've looked at the EU3 bumpers, do the EP3 grilles fit on them?
    the one you called was for Michael at Xtreme motorsports, the number looks really familiar thats why haha

but dedy will look after ya, top bloke
    I let my Mrs hit Vtec, Maybe you should too!

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Quote Originally Posted by lemmiwinks View Post
    Thanks for the help guys! gumtree had a completely different number listed "9747 8004".

Just got in touch with him.

I've looked at the EU3 bumpers, do the EP3 grilles fit on them?
    They should because they are the same bar with a different grill attached I havent tried myself though.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Sorry to bring this back up... If I leave the car to idle when the car is warm (stop lights etc), the temps on my aftermarket gauge goes to around 80-85c which seems to be the average temp for k20 engines based on what i've read; however when i start moving about 60km/h or more, it drops to about 65-70c. The temp sender is placed on the upper radiator hose. First I thought it was just the wind going thru grill and cooling the sender, so i blocked it off with cardboard so no wind is going through it and it still drops...

The oem dash gauge doesn't fluctuate and stays in its position when its warmed up like in the picture i posted a few pages back, so I don't think it's the factory coolant temp sensor, since from my understanding that only sends the temps to the dash gauge. Possibly a stuck open thermostat?
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    If your thermostat was stuck open I'm pretty sure your radiator fan would be constantly on. Had this happen on another car before though it wasn't a Honda.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    I would have thought if it was stuck partially closed the fans would be on alot and my temps would be reading higher but the fans function just fine. Just thought mine was open causing overcooling thus reading cooler temps

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Quote Originally Posted by Symphorced View Post
    If your thermostat was stuck open I'm pretty sure your radiator fan would be constantly on. Had this happen on another car before though it wasn't a Honda.
    Never heard that
    Generally honda thermostats fail in the open position , with coolant circulating constantly the fan/s are likely never to come on.
    The temp takes longer to reach optimum , and will drop when driving normally.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Guess i'll replace the thermostat when i do my radiator flush on my next service; Just have to find the part no for it. The DC5 thermostat the same isn't it?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3TypeR
    Hey guys, anyone able to tell me what the go is with hondata. So dam confused hey haha.
    Do we send our ecu off too them? Because thats inconvenient as f*ck. Just wondering as I may end up going down that path in a couple of months time. I'm on Perth btw, so anyone in Perth who experienced hondata and tuning.. please speak up
    letmegooglethatforyou-_-

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by brody View Post
    Hey guys, anyone able to tell me what the go is with hondata. So dam confused hey haha.
    Do we send our ecu off too them? Because thats inconvenient as f*ck. Just wondering as I may end up going down that path in a couple of months time. I'm on Perth btw, so anyone in Perth who experienced hondata and tuning.. please speak up
    Buy my Haltech already turned

Plug N play
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3TypeR
    Being my first aftermarket ecu and having the car stay n/a. Haltech would be way to complicated and half the options I wouldn't even use. Hondata would be more user friendly I would think, including basic but needed options to street tune your car. Unless with your Haltech experience you can tell me otherwise although.. I haven't found a hondata knowing tuner in Perth yet.. so this may become a problem ha
    letmegooglethatforyou-_-

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by brody View Post
    Being my first aftermarket ecu and having the car stay n/a. Haltech would be way to complicated and half the options I wouldn't even use. Hondata would be more user friendly I would think, including basic but needed options to street tune your car. Unless with your Haltech experience you can tell me otherwise although.. I haven't found a hondata knowing tuner in Perth yet.. so this may become a problem ha
    Well Adrian (TODA) said Haltech are heap better than Hondata

As for user friendly I don't beleive they're any diff
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3TypeR
    A heap better in what sense though?
    letmegooglethatforyou-_-