Page 180 of 268 FirstFirst ... 80130170177178179180181182183190230 ... LastLast
Results 2,149 to 2,160 of 3209
    Member Array
    Car:
    k20 dc2
    steve youve been building this engine for 3 years atleast! hahah , how is the build going?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    more like 5yrs just been very lazy. waiting on a knock sensor from the US and its all ready to go. worst part is running it in and not being able to put my foot down

Member Array
    Car:
    k20 dc2
    Quote Originally Posted by chubby steve View Post
    more like 5yrs just been very lazy. waiting on a knock sensor from the US and its all ready to go. worst part is running it in and not being able to put my foot down
    hahaha yeah true. what power are you expecting? and selling all your hondas? first the ep3 now the euro?

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    after quite a long time finally got my motor together. is in the car now will update more pics later

beautiful
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleuse View Post
    hahaha yeah true. what power are you expecting? and selling all your hondas? first the ep3 now the euro?
    hoping for around the 140kw mark. gonna keep the accord for a bit longer still miss the ep3 though might have to go kseries again in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Vvvtec View Post
    beautiful
    thanks alot. spent alot of time cleaning and painting

What is that thing under your intake manifold? and what did you do with the breather chamber

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by dorikin View Post
    What is that thing under your intake manifold? and what did you do with the breather chamber
    black thing is like a little air box where all the vacuum hoses go to comes on the stock manifold so i just left it on. replaced chamber with sme hose fittings which will be going to a oil catch can and blocked the other hole with a welsh plug

Ahhh it's a vti-r thing, thought that was a B18C7 lol nearly fooled me
    Last edited by dorikin; 28-09-2012 at 12:06 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    black thing is like a little air box where all the vacuum hoses go to comes on the stock manifold so i just left it on. replaced chamber with sme hose fittings which will be going to a oil catch can and blocked the other hole with a welsh plug
    That black vacuum box is for IAB's only, you're supposed to remove it with the S2 manifold.
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 VTI-R
    Hey Guys, bought my first Honda the other day, a white Integra VTI-R, so keen to get it! Completely stock from an old lady, 180*** on the clock, full service records, nothing wrong with it for a bargain price. Even still has the OEM tape player shame I have to wait 2 weeks till I can get it though.

What sort of mods do you guys recommend for this model? I've already booked it in for a full exhaust system with an Xforce twin loop muffler and ordered a CAI. I was thinking of getting some king springs too, or should I just really blow the bank with some coilovers? Also, do you think this lip would look good on white? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Carbon-Fi...item1c1ce1ab36
    Last edited by harrytuckerr; 28-09-2012 at 11:29 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by harrytuckerr View Post
    Hey Guys, bought my first Honda the other day, a white Integra VTI-R, so keen to get it! Completely stock from an old lady, 180*** on the clock, full service records, nothing wrong with it for a bargain price. Even still has the OEM tape player

What sort of mods do you guys recommend for this model? I've already booked it in for a full exhaust system with an Xforce dual loop muffler and ordered a CAI. I was thinking of getting some king springs too, or should I just really blow the bank with some coilovers? Also, do you think this lip would look good on white? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Carbon-Fi...item1c1ce1ab36
    Congrats on the great buy dude.

In terms of mods, it really depends if you're willing to open up the engine or not. if just bolt on's, then your CAI and full exhaust with headers should be quite nice. the Xforce twinloop (barrel type) cat back is actually pretty damn good for the price (I have one too), but the Xforce headers aren't really special at all..

Keep this in mind about king springs, if you put ANY significantly lowered springs on your stock shocks you will get terrible handling (worse than stock) and blow your stock shocks very quickly. for lowered springs you need to get lowered shocks to match. but then you're creeping into coilover territory ($ wise) anyway.

keep in mind even though coilovers provide superb handling some coilovers are quite stiff, even on the lowest shock setting. for daily driving (if stiff suspension bothers you) Buddyclub N+ are pretty good, they aren't too harsh at all on the lower settings.

That lip will fit fine provided your VTi-R is a 98-00 model.
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 VTI-R
    Quote Originally Posted by Super-DA9 View Post
    Congrats on the great buy dude.

In terms of mods, it really depends if you're willing to open up the engine or not. if just bolt on's, then your CAI and full exhaust with headers should be quite nice. the Xforce twinloop (barrel type) cat back is actually pretty damn good for the price (I have one too), but the Xforce headers aren't really special at all..

Keep this in mind about king springs, if you put ANY significantly lowered springs on your stock shocks you will get terrible handling (worse than stock) and blow your stock shocks very quickly. for lowered springs you need to get lowered shocks to match. but then you're creeping into coilover territory ($ wise) anyway.

keep in mind even though coilovers provide superb handling some coilovers are quite stiff, even on the lowest shock setting. for daily driving (if stiff suspension bothers you) Buddyclub N+ are pretty good, they aren't too harsh at all on the lower settings.

That lip will fit fine provided your VTi-R is a 98-00 model.
    Thanks man, beyond keen to get it!
    I'm happy to open up the engine, are upgrading my cams worth the money?
    Yeah, I've heard that about the Xforce headers, so I asked for hurricane to be put on.

I don't want it significantly lower, just at the moment it's height makes it look like a hairdressers car, I was thinking only around 1-1.5" drop. My last car, the previous owner dropped it heaps but didn't change the shocks so it was the most unpleasant ride driving over anything that wasn't brand new tarmac. I'll check those buddyclubs out too

Mine's 97 what about this one? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Carbon-Fi...#ht_2712wt_906