Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Aldi Trolley
    did you check the body in and out for rust? i heard from a mate when he went to have a look at the silver one you bought that its been in an accident, uneven paint and that theres rust appearing in the underbody?

but other then that! car looks Mint! Gruppe one of the Best mods ever invested or the ep3!
    I let my Mrs hit Vtec, Maybe you should too!

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Silver EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by frambo View Post
    I'm jelous hahaha, a darker coloured rim will bring The calipers out , imo u sort that out soon
    Do you think I should get my original wheels painter black or should I get something like this

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Silver EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by Boznian View Post
    Where did you buy this silver ep3 from? its c package yeh?
    I got it from Xtreme Mototor Sports. 32K on the clock with de-registration papers

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Silver EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by Icebox View Post
    did you check the body in and out for rust? i heard from a mate when he went to have a look at the silver one you bought that its been in an accident, uneven paint and that theres rust appearing in the underbody?

but other then that! car looks Mint! Gruppe one of the Best mods ever invested or the ep3!
    All I noticed was light surface rust under rear. No actual rust and no accident history at all. Some small paint touch-ups then again it is a 7 year old car and can be expected I supose.

Double check everything man. I know a guy that bought an EP3 from there, 4 weeks later it was in need of a new engine.

Member Array
    Car:
    ABA-EP3, LA-EP3
    hey how much do gruppem goes for nowadays? are they still going for 1k+?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by Poeter View Post
    yeah i think they still are...

i got mine for 1k..

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Silver EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by Poeter View Post
    I got it from xPosed.com.au. $908 plus $180 delivery from Japan. It took less than 2 weeks to arrive. I also purchased the silicon hose from ebay $140 delivered from the UK. This also took less than 2 weeks to arrive. I used contact velcro to fix the intake to the rear panel so no vibrations and easy removal for cleaning.

Quote Originally Posted by keizer_sose View Post
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I ordered a Gruppe M intake a few weeks ago and hope to get it this week. I already have a 5zigen Pro Racer A-Spec exhaust and would like to know what my next Mod should be to give me the best bang for buck. Appreciate any feedback. Thanks
    u already have a red ep3 i'd assume you'd know what u wanna do with ur 2nd one...

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Silver EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfingers View Post
    u already have a red ep3 i'd assume you'd know what u wanna do with ur 2nd one...
    I’m always open for suggestions. Im thinking of installing a Toda Header or BYP PLM Header. I’m waiting for a call-back from BYP on stock availability. If anyone knows much about either I'd like to hear about it. I don’t mind spending the extra money if it’s worth it for the Toda?

I’m always open for suggestions. Im thinking of installing a Toda Header or BYP PLM Header. I’m waiting for a call-back from BYP on stock availability. If anyone knows much about either I'd like to hear about it. I don’t mind spending the extra money if it’s worth it for the Toda?
    why u get 2 ep3 anyway?

issue with Toda isnt the price, its the delivery times and customer service

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    i just got PLM headers from BYP! great customer service...

headers are great too... im sure enjoying them!