Page 1155 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 1556551055110511451152115311541155115611571158116512051255 ... LastLast
Results 13,849 to 13,860 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    Check your swaybar end-links to see if they're worn or have any play. Also could be the steering rack needing the famous regreasing. I had a similar problem where I had a really deep creaking sound which almost sounded knocking when parking or doing any manoeuvres; it was sometimes evident when pulling away as well. Regreasing the steering rack fixed it.
    i just check the swaybar end-links looks fine. Also regreasing the steering rack already. still making the knocking...

i got told it's my aftermarket LSD. if so anyone have 1.5-way mechanical LSD on there ep3r and is it making knocking noise?

no everyones got the factory helical LSD that all jdm ep3 came with...

Quote Originally Posted by butterfingers View Post
    no everyones got the factory helical LSD that all jdm ep3 came with...
    all ep3 got the factory helical LSD?

yes, thats right. all JDM delivered ones anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by butterfingers View Post
    yes, thats right. all JDM delivered ones anyway.
    Your two front wheels rotating at the same time with the factory helical LSD?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by mr-pham View Post
    Your two front wheels rotating at the same time with the factory helical LSD?
    All four of my wheels rotate when I drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphorced View Post
    All four of my wheels rotate when I drive.
    i mean when you jack the front of your car. does the two front wheels rotate at the same time?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    i mean when you jack the front of your car. does the two front wheels rotate at the same time?
    Yep and if i remember correctly they spin the opposite way?
    AKA: The Spaniard! +1 Rep me if you find my posts useful.

Quote Originally Posted by JDM EP3 View Post
    Yep and if i remember correctly they spin the opposite way?
    when i spin one wheels the opposite side spin in the same directions when i use my hand? is that LSD?

Is that only me? or everyone like that?

they will act like a normal open diff if you rotate by hand....spin the opposite direction. A torsen .5 way LSD like the honda one only engages partially under load from the transmission/engine

Member Array
    Car:
    ABA-EP3, LA-EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    they will act like a normal open diff if you rotate by hand....spin the opposite direction. A torsen .5 way LSD like the honda one only engages partially under load from the transmission/engine
    That's right. I had a mechanic telling me my car had it's lsd removed because it behaved this way. LMAO