Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 2004 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by opilot87 View Post
    Lol that guy that fixed it up and wrote that is me! From memory I thought it was pretty detailed but obviously not, but if you want more details or specific information I can let you know. It's hard to tell, but the fix i posted is only for the uv clear cost failure on the headlight, not condensation inside the headlight. Its hard to tell, I thought mine was inside the headlight from condensation at first, but if you post pics here I can let you know.

Ollie
    Sure.. I will take some pictures today at lunch and put them up. Hope its from the outside.. and btw.. you done good - it looked so good at the end.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro '04
    Sorry to be re-starting the thread but I picked up some Invision Headlight cleaner ($42 from Autobarn) and it has worked absolutely amazingly.
    If any of you need help with using that or questions about it let me know, the instructions were good but left me desiring...
    As an example; at the end of the second last stage (fully polished) it turned all foggy and looked horrid, luckily after the lens coating (with UV cut or something) was applied it dried like a crystal.

My 2 cents is that it's worth the penny but expect to spend at least 1.5hrs per light if you want to do it properly...

cheers, Dale.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Eu
    Any chance u have before and after pics?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro '04
    Here they are, yes it's the other headlight but the pictures don't do it justice.
    This actually passed RWC only a week ago as I bought it.... Pretty poor that professionals are this bad.

BEFORE:

AFTER:
    Last edited by Daleyb93; 15-10-2012 at 07:07 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro '04
    FYI, the before pic was the GOOD lens, the one I cleaned was much worse

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Eu
    very nice, have to def get this done.