Page 1160 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 1606601060111011501157115811591160116111621163117012101260 ... LastLast
Results 13,909 to 13,920 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Quote Originally Posted by kenny07 View Post
    huh??? o_0
    i think you mean mikeyy168!

im not having any issues with my gruppe M
    Haha, oops sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyy168 View Post
    mines on and tight actually. tried tightening it but it wouldnt go any tighter! dont wanna break it!

ill have a proper look when i put in my induction hose i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteve View Post
    If u can spin the main body of the gruppe m then its not tighten down enough. Loosen the large clamp n make sure ur on properly then tighten till the main body needs resistance to spin. It shouldn't spin freely. If u really can't tighten up anymore then what u have then looks like a issue with the sizes of both parts which is preventing u to getting them both clamped down n tightened
    I remember I also put a strip of double side tape on the inside edge of both the large clamps. Which gives it a bit more bite when tightening them. Again I put it there to minimise any noise.

I left paper on the double sided tape so it was easy to undo and spin if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    As far as i know everything should bolt up and only the tip will stick out more since the EP3 body is slightly shorter than the DC5, purely aesthetics.
    Sweet, thanks man =)

Hopefully can keep the fella happy...

Might look into the Feel's/Honda Twincam Headers for him, brand whore lol...
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Does anyones reverse gear crunch hard when your rolling slow? I'm talking really slow, like say i'm on a very slight hill and I select reverse whilst the car is rolling back on gravity to park, it crunches hard. I always have to make sure the car is dead still until i can select reverse smoothly.
    yes.. mine does the same aswell but maybe not cruching hard...

i remember once it crunched pretty hard... but that was coz i was rolling back and i selected reverse and %%^&*#*&$*#@*$

not sure if i was rolling back slowly or not.. but all i remember is that i was rolling back and selected reverse and crunched!!

Quote Originally Posted by kenny07 View Post
    yes.. mine does the same aswell but maybe not cruching hard...

i remember once it crunched pretty hard... but that was coz i was rolling back and i selected reverse and %%^&*#*&$*#@*$

not sure if i was rolling back slowly or not.. but all i remember is that i was rolling back and selected reverse and crunched!!
    Yep, happens because reverse gear has no synchros.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel View Post
    Man, helping my friend with his EP3...

So many parts discontinued!

What's the compatibility of DC5R to EP3R regarding catback? As far as I can see from OH/Google, everything should fit except with some hanger issues and the tip will poke out more?

Cause my friend wanted a Kakimoto Fullmega N1+ Rev for his EP3R but they're discontinued... DC5R is still in production/available?

The other plan was to get the Axleback Philip Lee has and have a custom centre pipe made for it...

And it seems FGK has discontinued their Headers soo fun for me to find him a replacement...

NB: Before you start on the get a replica/USDM/etc he wants only JDM cause that's how he is so please don't bother me with your 2c
    I doubt DC5 muffler part will be a bolt on part witout modding the rear pipe around the swaybar and control arm.
    AKA: The Spaniard! +1 Rep me if you find my posts useful.

Quote Originally Posted by aRze View Post
    Yep, happens because reverse gear has no synchros.
    Try going into 4th gear first then into R

Or just plain stop the car before attempting to select reverse ;0)

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Would i run into any fitment issues with 17x8 +35 all round? Currently lowered to about a finger gap, looks like i might need to roll fenders?
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Would i run into any fitment issues with 17x8 +35 all round? Currently lowered to about a finger gap, looks like i might need to roll fenders?
    Guard roll for sure at that height
    AKA: The Spaniard! +1 Rep me if you find my posts useful.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Would I only need to roll the rears? Don't really wanna run more camber :\

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

yea rears, front is more lenient

Quote Originally Posted by JDM EP3 View Post
    I doubt DC5 muffler part will be a bolt on part witout modding the rear pipe around the swaybar and control arm.
    Hmmm...

Damnit ><

I'll see what Kakimoto Racing/FGK reckon...
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Heres how the car sits atm, currently sitting on 17x7" +43, fairly close to oem wheel setup.

not sure how you guys measure ride height since i've never seen the car at stock height, but i guess its a little higher than finger gap from the top...maybe like finger and a half? lol i'm confident the fronts will fit fine without scrubbing on 8" +35 unless i'm swinging hard into a corner maybe. What about the rears?