Page 241 of 246 FirstFirst ... 141191231238239240241242243244 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,892 of 2952

Thread: cu2 mods

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    would like to change my wheels and interested in this stance
    the min offset is +35
    and i would like to have 19/20x8.5(front) 19/20x9.5(rear)
    can i use this in my cu2? and do i have to change my springs?
    any recon is good.
    do you guys think this can fit?
    http://www.wheelfire.com/scontent/Wh...907&CheckFit=1
    thanks
    Are you running stock suspension?

If you're running stock suspension, those specs you'll have a bit of poke and look like a 4x4. If you plan to just lower it on springs, it should still be fine.

I'm running 19x8.5 +29 on 225/40/19 fronts and 19x9.5 +22 in 245/35/19 rear but I am lowered on coils with a lot of camber.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by euRo_noob View Post
    Are you running stock suspension?

If you're running stock suspension, those specs you'll have a bit of poke and look like a 4x4. If you plan to just lower it on springs, it should still be fine.

I'm running 19x8.5 +29 on 225/40/19 fronts and 19x9.5 +22 in 245/35/19 rear but I am lowered on coils with a lot of camber.
    yeah. for now I'm running on stock suspension. so i just need to buy new springs? any brand or type that you reckon?
    still noob in this thing. need to learn more about it.

can you show any pics?
    thanks mate.

Up to you what you want to buy. Springs VS coils. I chose coils over springs because I wanted the option where I could adjust the ride height whenever I wanted to. Not sure on what brands you could go with springs on the CU2 but Tein's are a well known brand and you can't go wrong with their parts.

Don't worry, we all start somewhere. Just read around and take your time with research before you purchase things. Best to get the right part the first time around to save you hassle/time/money.

I don't actually have pictures myself to show my fitment. I can only link you to pics that others have taken of my car and even those aren't head on shots. Think this is the best one I can find on Facebook that shows the fitment.

-6 rears (which will eventually be going back to -4 or so when I have the money) and -3 in the fronts.

Natural camber before I got the camber kits installed was -4.3 rears and -1.2 fronts.

Hope this helps.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by euRo_noob View Post
    Up to you what you want to buy. Springs VS coils. I chose coils over springs because I wanted the option where I could adjust the ride height whenever I wanted to. Not sure on what brands you could go with springs on the CU2 but Tein's are a well known brand and you can't go wrong with their parts.

Don't worry, we all start somewhere. Just read around and take your time with research before you purchase things. Best to get the right part the first time around to save you hassle/time/money.

I don't actually have pictures myself to show my fitment. I can only link you to pics that others have taken of my car and even those aren't head on shots. Think this is the best one I can find on Facebook that shows the fitment.

-6 rears (which will eventually be going back to -4 or so when I have the money) and -3 in the fronts.

Natural camber before I got the camber kits installed was -4.3 rears and -1.2 fronts.

Hope this helps.
    I regret getting springs because of you sir...
    should've got coilovers, much more expensive, but hella worth it.

hey guys ! just asking a question for my mate's cu2 (not really a mod question, but i didn't want to make a new thread)

my friend's cu2 when going down humps or potholes etc makes this weird metal clunking sound on the rear of the car which i think is the suspension? does anyone know what's wrong and whats involved in getting it fixed? anyplace that can help inspect it? (cu2 is stock)

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '11 Euro CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by supersaiyan View Post
    hey guys ! just asking a question for my mate's cu2 (not really a mod question, but i didn't want to make a new thread)

my friend's cu2 when going down humps or potholes etc makes this weird metal clunking sound on the rear of the car which i think is the suspension? does anyone know what's wrong and whats involved in getting it fixed? anyplace that can help inspect it? (cu2 is stock)
    Warranty? ask the honda dealer

Quote Originally Posted by Horology View Post
    Hi, can the AP 6 potter BBK used on the CL7R be directly bolt onto the CU2? Planning to get a set of Advan RS (18x9 +45 5x114.3) awaiting for Worksop to confirm if the wheels fit. Thank you.
    Hi mate. Just wondering how you are you going with getting those Advan RS. I'm planning to get a set of 18x8. Cheers. Tom.

does anyone know whether the facelift cu2s that chrome bootlid thing fits on the prefacelift? i fancy it and hoping i can get one from wreckers and just stick it on my car? is it actually stuck on the trunk or just sticked on?

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    bro ebay a new. its just 3m'd
    what gets wet ...while its drying?

Quote Originally Posted by MR_LATE View Post
    bro ebay a new. its just 3m'd
    any idea where to get one ? i checked and its just the chinese ones with the hole in the middle to cover the badge which audm ones don't have?

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Accord Euro
    i wouldnt mind knowing either for that strip and also can anyone point me to where to buy the red badges for the front n rear want to change from the silver stock badges.
    Daily Drive: 2008 Accord Euro
    Weekend Drive: 1998 Lancer Evolution 5

Quote Originally Posted by tenji` View Post
    i wouldnt mind knowing either for that strip and also can anyone point me to where to buy the red badges for the front n rear want to change from the silver stock badges.
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2-x-OEM-H...5ceee3d&_uhb=1