Page 1222 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 2227221122117212121219122012211222122312241225123212721322 ... LastLast
Results 14,653 to 14,664 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    When I enquired about Nrma, they quoted me an extremely high amount compared to just car.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyxTony View Post
    Anyone know anything about putting a roof rack for surf board on the ep3? What model and how much would be good. Thanks
    Please don't...

Quote Originally Posted by butterfingers View Post
    Please don't...
    Man

No one can spend all day at the track in their EP3.
    For 99% of driving - a roof rack is quite practical. And they right
    One looks decent. Just don't do it for image !

OP can I suggest it may be difficult finding due to the car being a coupe. You might find something that suits a Local non ep3 civic ?

EDIT read this thread - might help you out

http://forums.clubep3.com/showthread.php?t=791102
    Last edited by bennjamin; 14-02-2013 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    Man

No one can spend all day at the track in their EP3.
    For 99% of driving - a roof rack is quite practical. And they right
    One looks decent. Just don't do it for image !

OP can I suggest it may be difficult finding due to the car being a coupe. You might find something that suits a Local non ep3 civic ?

EDIT read this thread - might help you out

http://forums.clubep3.com/showthread.php?t=791102
    I wasn't referring to track

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfingers View Post
    Please don't...
    i don't seen an issue here.

If i had a car which could have roof racks, i'd be carrying all kinds of things on it
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    i don't seen an issue here.

If i had a car which could have roof racks, i'd be carrying all kinds of things on it
    Agreed.

The EP3 appealed to me cause it was FUN, fast, non-turbo (less problems) and practical. I wouldn't mind installing a roof rack one day to carry bikes to fun riding places.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3TypeR
    hey guys.

Have 225/45/17's waiting to be put on, wouldn't mind getting some new wheels as well. Just thought Id grab opinions on width and offset. may or may not be getting spoon/brembo calipers so I may take that into consideration when chosing offest.
    Was thinking 17x9 +40/17x8.5 +38 etc not too sure on the offset as I havent looked into what the rpf1 offers. Would be great if anyone could give us their opinion.. or better yet.. what your running at the mo.
    Cheers
    letmegooglethatforyou-_-

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3TypeR
    $1000 for an intake or whatever they're going for now. It's ridonkulous. Go Injen or aem. Just make sure you go cold air. I had an AEM and it was great (Easy enough to install and I guess you notice a slight throttle response change. Oh and that sexy note if you dont yet have an exhaust:P)

Quote Originally Posted by markkkwan View Post
    Hi everyone!
    I just bought an ep3 so i thought i'd introduce my self here!
    It's basically stock except for Pedders Coilovers and an s2000 Steering wheel.
    First mods probably be I/H/E, obviously
    Thinking GruppeM after what i've read here, but also don't wanna pay that much for an intake, because i'm a cheapo.
    AEM v2 was also high on the list along with the Injen CAI. if anyone has any comments about these that be awesome (or want to sell me one) =] (i know about the search function)
    Was also wondering what kind of oils you guys use because i wanna service my car relatively soon
    Anyways, thanks for reading this!
    letmegooglethatforyou-_-

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by brody View Post
    hey guys.

Have 225/45/17's waiting to be put on, wouldn't mind getting some new wheels as well. Just thought Id grab opinions on width and offset. may or may not be getting spoon/brembo calipers so I may take that into consideration when chosing offest.
    Was thinking 17x9 +40/17x8.5 +38 etc not too sure on the offset as I havent looked into what the rpf1 offers. Would be great if anyone could give us their opinion.. or better yet.. what your running at the mo.
    Cheers
    Those specs will not fit over Spoon calipers. If you go 9s you'll need at least +30 to clear the calipers.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3TypeR
    I see I see. I just cant decide. Could've had these wheels months ago. I get lazy. Thanks though

Quote Originally Posted by Symphorced View Post
    Those specs will not fit over Spoon calipers. If you go 9s you'll need at least +30 to clear the calipers.
    letmegooglethatforyou-_-

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    How do you guys clear round the back side windows?

There's that little gap that's close to impossible to get into!
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Hopefully this might help some body with o2 sensor problems for the EP3.

As you guys may know sourcing o2 sensors are a pain in the ass for the EP3's in Australia. It's best to source DC5R o2 sensors. The primary from the DC5R bolts up perfectly to the EP3 manifold, but the secondary from the DC5R is way too short for the EP3. To fix this problem just splice up the secondary o2 sensors and wire up the DC5r sensor to the EP3 o2 sensor wires as they are longer and will be able to reach.

Soldering is not possible with the type of wires they use for O2 sensors, as it's some special kind of metal that won't bond properly with soldering ion, so to connect the wire's up use crimp on connectors instead.
    Please +1 REP me if i post something remotely helpful.