View Poll Results: Should we relabel this thread ***Official What did you do to your EG/EK today***?

Voters
260. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

116 44.62%
  • No

144 55.38%
Page 324 of 419 FirstFirst ... 224274314321322323324325326327334374 ... LastLast
Results 3,877 to 3,888 of 5018
    Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by ekx105 View Post
    Lol true. Money is going towards engine plus full re-spray
    Full respray? To what colour? Body looks clean as is asides the parts you bought and havent repainted.
    Genius....Rad Car......why not have both?

Member Array
    Car:
    '98 Ek1
    Quote Originally Posted by mattsrea View Post
    Full respray? To what colour? Body looks clean as is asides the parts you bought and havent repainted.
    Ful respray cause got quoted only a couple of hundred $$$ difference between painting bars and wing to painting the whole car. Got mates rates too. Undecided on the colour.
    Either keeping it white or something different.. Battleship grey??? Still undecided.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Picked up some free tweeters from wreckers the other day and managed to install them Really happy of how they sit and how good they are!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Ful respray cause got quoted only a couple of hundred $$$ difference between painting bars and wing to painting the whole car. Got mates rates too. Undecided on the colour.
    Either keeping it white or something different.. Battleship grey??? Still undecided.
    Just paint the bars and wing lol. Whoever you're going to is over charging you or is doing dodgy resprays.

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    i would stick with a white imo unless you want to pay extra and have the bay + door jams done.
    OEM parts whore

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Why change colour man? So many people these days (incl myself) would love a white civic, sadly white ej8s were hard to come by back in my days ><" So yeah stick with white And yeah what ivseenwars said is true. Painting a bar and wing shouldn't cost more then $500 and if painting your car for $500 isn't a diy backyard job then its kinda dodgy.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Why change colour man? So many people these days (incl myself) would love a white civic, sadly white ej8s were hard to come by back in my days ><" So yeah stick with white And yeah what ivseenwars said is true. Painting a bar and wing shouldn't cost more then $500 and if painting your car for $500 isn't a diy backyard job then its kinda dodgy.
    Average price a decent panel shop should be charging you is $850-$1000 for EVERYTHING. (Strip car, prep/repair, paint, assemble, detail) Drive in drive out. Any more and you're getting ripped off.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    really? I thought that cost would be for a front end only?

DT Panels and MJ Jap Motorsports charge approx $2.5k excl. engine bay and door jam. Dunno about assemble though.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    really? I thought that cost would be for a front end only?

DT Panels and MJ Jap Motorsports charge approx $2.5k excl. engine bay and door jam. Dunno about assemble though.
    I was talking about just the bars and the wing. And it needs to be a top quality job. Full doors closed respray i'd expect like 2.5-3k. 4K + for jams+bay.
    Last edited by ivseenwars; 03-04-2013 at 06:01 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    oh right fair enough that makes sense then.

Member Array
    Car:
    front ender ek9
    Quote Originally Posted by ivseenwars View Post
    After Foam, Hydrate and then skin.

Next up coils?
    Oh you got your P's. Congrats buddy. No more attending meats on foot.

Also the ammo stuff turned out ridiculously good. How does it feel?
    Last edited by ctx; 03-04-2013 at 08:26 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by ivseenwars View Post
    Average price a decent panel shop should be charging you is $850-$1000 for EVERYTHING. (Strip car, prep/repair, paint, assemble, detail) Drive in drive out. Any more and you're getting ripped off.
    lol would like to see you do this work for 850-1k.
    strip car, fix/pull and dents, bog it and block sand till straight.
    prime then guide coat it.
    then buff and detail

shops gotta make money, its a business after all
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre