View Poll Results: Should we relabel this thread ***Official What did you do to your EG/EK today***?

Voters
260. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

116 44.62%
  • No

144 55.38%
Page 331 of 419 FirstFirst ... 231281321328329330331332333334341381 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,972 of 5018
    Nek minnit ridin on rails

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    Quote Originally Posted by baethos View Post
    Installed my buddy club n+ coilovers today. Anyway, I have a question for you guys. With the rear coilovers, where the shock bolts to the lower control arm...I assume I need a nut right? At the moment I just hammered the bolt through. On the oem shocks, there is a nut but it seems to be welded to the shock fork - lol? I didn't get any nuts with this suspension (bought 2nd hand). I know sounds like a dumb question, but just wanted to be sure. Thanks.
    yes you do need a nut.....
    OEM parts whore

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore
    please use a nut or you will die lol
    you kunts are just too busy flippin burger pattys for me while im waiting in the drive through of mcdonalds in my s2k with my blonde bitch in the passenger seat.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK
    haha ok. anyway, can someone please tell me what sized nut to get? an M10 or 12mm nut does not fit. The M10 nut screws on for about 5mm, then gets stuck. The 12mm nut is too big. What sized nut and where can I find it? Thanks!

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    12x1.5 is the size. And where can you find it? Almost anywhere? ebay?
    Genius....Rad Car......why not have both?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK
    ^ errr really? I have M12x1.5 lug nuts for my wheels. Just checked and these nuts are too big for the bolts (that joins lca to shock).

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK
    Anyway, I found this link to buy bolts + nuts.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-x-HONDA-RE...item2ec77f1e84

Another question. I am installing an ASR subframe brace and beaks bar. Does anyone know the specific bolt that I need to secure the beaks bar, asr subframe bar and lca together?

Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK
    Are these the correct bolts for the subframe brace and beaks bar?

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=219222

10x1.25 with class 10.9?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    oh wait i thought you were talking about lug nut for wheel lol. My bad. Not sure on them
    Genius....Rad Car......why not have both?

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore
    Asr comes with bolts pretty sure. Also why you want beaks bar? Do you like buying parts that only serve a purpose of getting ruined from scrape? Trying to build a hardparker? IMO most pointless thing out.
    you kunts are just too busy flippin burger pattys for me while im waiting in the drive through of mcdonalds in my s2k with my blonde bitch in the passenger seat.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek4_cxi_type_R
    Quote Originally Posted by CivicEGSI View Post
    Asr comes with bolts pretty sure. Also why you want beaks bar? Do you like buying parts that only serve a purpose of getting ruined from scrape? Trying to build a hardparker? IMO most pointless thing out.
    F7 yeeeeeeee
    Last edited by joyride; Today at 07:26 AM. Reason: Ask for permission if you're going to use someone elses pic

Member Array
    Car:
    front ender ek9
    Quote Originally Posted by baethos View Post
    Anyway, I found this link to buy bolts + nuts.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-x-HONDA-RE...item2ec77f1e84

Another question. I am installing an ASR subframe brace and beaks bar. Does anyone know the specific bolt that I need to secure the beaks bar, asr subframe bar and lca together?

Thanks