Page 1318 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 3188181218126813081315131613171318131913201321132813681418 ... LastLast
Results 15,805 to 15,816 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    '03 BB AP1
    The rear brace will help a little but again, probably better to save that money towards sway bar funds. Just more worth it. And the front strut you don't really need at all is what Stevil was probably trying to get at. It barely adds any rigidity to the front end based on the design of the FD chassis.

Also... I feel ur full time student pain hahha sucks hey have to put off car parts for uni

Quote Originally Posted by black8thgen View Post
    The rear brace will help a little but again, probably better to save that money towards sway bar funds. Just more worth it. And the front strut you don't really need at all is what Stevil was probably trying to get at. It barely adds any rigidity to the front end based on the design of the FD chassis.

Also... I feel ur full time student pain hahha sucks hey have to put off car parts for uni
    Okay. It'll be like a good 2-3 months before i can get the sway bars though.
    How much are these brandnew?

It says on EG8's ad that the sway bars are Pick Up Only. Other items can be shipped
    Last edited by Honda_FD; 01-05-2013 at 06:02 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2, S15
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda_FD View Post
    Ohhh what does yours look like?

Mines a Grey one with CL7 wheels thats been powder coated in Gunmetal
    and nothing els too special
    Mines a black fd2, stock as a rock without any badges LOL, my type r body kit is just sitting in my garage. Still saving up money to get it painted.

Quote Originally Posted by kikimushroom View Post
    Mines a black fd2, stock as a rock without any badges LOL, my type r body kit is just sitting in my garage. Still saving up money to get it painted.
    Lol nicee.. How much did you pay for the Type R kit? If you dont mind me asking.
    And where did you get it?
    Do you need new guards to put the front on? Some people told me you have to with Genuine JDM Type R front. not sure about replicas

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2, S15
    Lol nicee.. How much did you pay for the Type R kit? If you dont mind me asking.
    And where did you get it?
    Do you need new guards to put the front on? Some people told me you have to with Genuine JDM Type R front. not sure about replicas
    I got my full kit for 950 posted to Melbourne from jdmyard at the end of year sale. From what Johnnyfd has told me, i just need to trim my reinforcement bar for the replica bumper to fit

Member Array
    Car:
    FDrive
    don't need guards and replica fits

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by DuffyFD View Post
    Spend the money and buy the front and rear sway bar pack (Cusco front and rear sway bars + Hardrace endlinks) that's up for sale here from EGB.

That's top quality brands for something that will transform the way your car corners.
    What and where is this egb you speak of? Ive searched and look and i swear i must be blind.

I've put some wheels up to help me get closer to the Sway bars haha
    Anyone interested or has a friend please let me know. So keen on them sway bars

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...rts-Lux-Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by kikimushroom View Post
    I got my full kit for 950 posted to Melbourne from jdmyard at the end of year sale. From what Johnnyfd has told me, i just need to trim my reinforcement bar for the replica bumper to fit

kikimush, still havnt got ur bodykit fitted? i've done mine few months ago =p

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2, S15
    Quote Originally Posted by hamham1748 View Post
    kikimush, still havnt got ur bodykit fitted? i've done mine few months ago =p
    Yeah i got low income ):

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD2
    Okay. It'll be like a good 2-3 months before i can get the sway bars though.
    How much are these brandnew?

It says on EG8's ad that the sway bars are Pick Up Only. Other items can be shipped
    I've found a cheaper alternative as Im also intrigued at the apparent massive benefits with the sway bars.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ULTRA-RAC...item27c2b8695d

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HONDA-CIV...item27bffc24f0
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HONDA-CIV...item27bfd2b1ce

BTW, I've already got the rear strut bar, for $114, the benefit is pretty noticeable.
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HONDA-CIV...item415fa62c72

Guys, Ive noticed the rear sway bars come in different size, 19mm/16mm, Im presuming the thicker it is the stiffer it'll be= less swaying?
    I know Cusco is a reputable brand. But recommend Ultra Racing?

For a 25mm Front sway bar + 19mm Rear sway bar = just under $600 inc shipping. Might get this over new rims for now.