Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5

Were my headlights aligned wrong or ..?

Bought some second hand headlights for my DC5 (OEM) from someone with the same car, had them installed when I got something else done and it seems like the left headlight is fine, but the right is at an angle - I can only see half as much from the right light as I can the left. What could be the problem?

(Taken holding cam just behind my dash but when I drive the lights are at an angle as in the picture)
    You know what? I still hate you, but you got a pretty awesome collection of nudie mags.
    Yeah, I got 'em from the 70's, 80's and 90's. It's like masturbating in a time machine.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Shine against a wall. It should look lower on the right side. The ones you have might need some adjustment to raise it up a bit, but it should still be lower than the left side.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Shine against a wall. It should look lower on the right side. The ones you have might need some adjustment to raise it up a bit, but it should still be lower than the left side.
    Thanks for the reply and will do. Is it something I'm able to do myself?
    You know what? I still hate you, but you got a pretty awesome collection of nudie mags.
    Yeah, I got 'em from the 70's, 80's and 90's. It's like masturbating in a time machine.

Quote Originally Posted by IDV8 View Post
    Thanks for the reply and will do. Is it something I'm able to do myself?
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ght-Adjustment
    Post #6

Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5
    Thanks heaps