Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R

Question S2000 trunk size

Hi everyone. I am currently in a position to purchase a s2000. I love the s2000 a lot and a 2seater is not really an issue for me. However my only concern is that if you can fit something that is around 47.5" long into the trunk or not. The reason is that I play snooker a lot and I always have to carry a cue case with me which looks something like this:

Although I am about to inspect some s2000 by next week anyway, but I think it's kind of weird to try fitting something into people's trunk. Therefore my question is simply that if the trunk of a s2000 can fit something that is 47.5" long or not. I really hope someone on this forum can answer me so I don't need to waste any seller's time, as this is quite a big issue for me. Thanks!!!

there is nothing awkward about testing a boot for space. hell, if i was a keen golfer and wanted to buy a car based on my golfing needs id have no qualms about bring my biggest bag to give it a shot.

i reckon you should be able to get it in (just!)

I'm a keen golfer with a rather large bag and I manage to fit it in the boot,worst case scenario chuck it in the passenger seat

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by (Ryanswhites2k) View Post
    I'm a keen golfer with a rather large bag and I manage to fit it in the boot,worst case scenario chuck it in the passenger seat
    Thanks for the replies.
    Yea I think it's what I will do in the worst case.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378963394.982716.jpg 
Views:	595 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	25706

I fit a full trolley load yesterday. Very surprised

thats alot bigger than the mx5 could ever swallow. i was toying with the idea of a soft top and the mx5 seemed ok.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    47'' Will fit fine. You will have to put it in one side at a time. So put the left side in and to the front, and then put the right in.. I have a 130cm fishing Rod (halfed) that fits in. Needs some technique though..

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Thanks for the replies
    I will tell you guys if it fits or not after an inspection.

Member Array
    Car:
    did it fit?

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by ansontheway View Post
    Although I am about to inspect some s2000 by next week anyway, but I think it's kind of weird to try fitting something into people's trunk. Therefore my question is simply that if the trunk of a s2000 can fit something that is 47.5" long or not. I really hope someone on this forum can answer me so I don't need to waste any seller's time, as this is quite a big issue for me. Thanks!!!
    why not

just do it lad, that's a very big factor when buying a car
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    I fit two sets of golf clubs (small carry bags) in the boot no probs which includes the drivers which are about 45 inches in length.