Page 1311 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 311811121112611301130813091310131113121313131413211361 ... LastLast
Results 15,721 to 15,732 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    Aldi Trolley
    Anyone got a Wrecked EP3??? lol im looking for a Passenger Door~~
    I let my Mrs hit Vtec, Maybe you should too!

Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    Drivers side door actuator carked itself, anyone changed theirs and has correct part number? Not sure if it's the same as the passenger USDM Si (72155-S5A-003)
    I was looking into the same part a while ago, I ended up getting an aftermarket actuator installed instead. Coz I was having a hard time sourcing the correct OEM replacement for cheap. Worked out slighltly cheaper than buying a OEM one.

From memory the US ones would have the actuator on the left side door, meaning the right side one you buy doesn't have the actuator mechanism in it. I can't remember the correct part numer for our ones sorry. Some of the ones I found did have the mechanism on the correct side but all of them didn't ship to AUS.

Quote Originally Posted by RPS.13 View Post
    I was looking into the same part a while ago, I ended up getting an aftermarket actuator installed instead. Coz I was having a hard time sourcing the correct OEM replacement for cheap. Worked out slighltly cheaper than buying a OEM one.

From memory the US ones would have the actuator on the left side door, meaning the right side one you buy doesn't have the actuator mechanism in it. I can't remember the correct part numer for our ones sorry. Some of the ones I found did have the mechanism on the correct side but all of them didn't ship to AUS.
    Aftermarket like jaycar or something? I was gonna get streeter to order from honda jap n send it over, guessing it won't be too exxy and id rather straight fit
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    i dont recommend to get oem actuators. Honda actuators for cars during our period will tend to fail. My passenger side fail first and short after my driver side did also.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    Quote Originally Posted by stienerv2 View Post
    i dont recommend to get oem actuators. Honda actuators for cars during our period will tend to fail. My passenger side fail first and short after my driver side did also.
    Where did u get your replacement from and how much?

Just got a mongoose actuator fitted $100. Would probably be like $30 if you bought it online and did it yourself

Anyone in melb selling a catback atm? Looking at J's racing 60RS or a toda dolphin tip. Mugen is too quiet, not enough snapping necks

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    Anyone in melb selling a catback atm? Looking at J's racing 60RS or a toda dolphin tip. Mugen is too quiet, not enough snapping necks
    fuking lol need more cement m8
    open header bro
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek4_cxi_type_R
    Ballin
    Last edited by joyride; Today at 07:26 AM. Reason: Ask for permission if you're going to use someone elses pic

Quote Originally Posted by Icebox View Post
    Anyone got a Wrecked EP3??? lol im looking for a Passenger Door~~

Yep. I don't have time to do anything to it till mid November though, and I'd have no idea how to package and send a door interstate

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_NA View Post
    Yep. I don't have time to do anything to it till mid November though, and I'd have no idea how to package and send a door interstate
    Icebox can take the door Ill take the central locking system if that's the case???, I was about to ask your bro to sell me the shell so I can use for track purpose.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Series 2 EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiz Khalifa View Post
    Does anyone here use their ep3 as their daily drive? too and from work ect?
    Yep daily driven