Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    We have covered it for you many times, however you seem to disagree, maybe because you are trolling or maybe just plain silly.

It's like arguing with a religious person. Never sees the truth.
    Well that's, like, your opinion, man.
    Problem?

FFamily

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek4_cxi_type_R
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxer View Post
    goot u?
    Not bad ay.

Can u convince mo to finish his 32 already and slam it?
    Last edited by joyride; Today at 07:26 AM. Reason: Ask for permission if you're going to use someone elses pic

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxer View Post
    Well that's, like, your opinion, man.
    Well, like, not really man.

You skew the views of people looking for information, which means more people with unsafe cars start driving around, adding to the idiots that are already on the road.

Rather give correct information, rather then incorrect information.
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Why are you running so much camber Ox? You have a 9" wide wheel but it looks like you only have 4" of tread on the road, judging from that photo. that is less than stock..?
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Quote Originally Posted by PHO View Post
    Not bad ay.

LOL, good luck with that!

Well, like, not really man.

You skew the views of people looking for information, which means more people with unsafe cars start driving around, adding to the idiots that are already on the road.

Rather give correct information, rather then incorrect information.
    How is any of what I said incorrect? actually, dont bother, because you've already told me so many times. Add to my neg rep if you like to discredit me, im sure people will believe you from all your spamshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Super-DA9 View Post
    Why are you running so much camber Ox? You have a 9" wide wheel but it looks like you only have 4" of tread on the road, judging from that photo. that is less than stock..?
    Its actually 9.5" but imagine if it was 6", then there's only be ~3"

All vw beetles should be off the road too, with their 135 tires.
    Problem?

FFamily

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek4_cxi_type_R
    Already tried man :'[

Its a good project though. He just needs it done already so he can enjoy it. Haha
    Last edited by joyride; Today at 07:26 AM. Reason: Ask for permission if you're going to use someone elses pic

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    If you are being sarcastic, by that logic, you are saying any car can have 135 tyres because beetles do.

wat
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    is op dead yet
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by u mad? View Post
    is op dead yet
    -ZAMMIN-

- Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

It's like arguing with a religious person. Never sees the truth.
    Seeing as the thread is hijacked... you kinda cant disprove god.... only not believe in gods existance. Same as religious peeps can only believe god and not prove it to be so... as such the 'truth' isnt really clear.

To analyze the streched tyre thing a bit... is the consequence of the tire failing and better/worse? No. Can you estimate the frequency of injury/death/totalling the car? Ive got no stats bt id say something like 1/500 (0.002%) of tyre blowouts (regardless of reason) lead to serious problems.

youve only made it more likely to happen. Now im going to make these figures up, but based on my own experience.... id say the chance that my nonstreched tyre will blow while driving for whatever reason is at like 0.05%. I have now gone and installed them streched tyres... and the likelyhood im going to have an incident that leads to the tyres going pop has gone up by a factor of 100 (10000% more likely than a blow out under normal conditions)... the grand total chance of tyre failure is now 5%.

So the chance of it happening (1/20) multiplied by the chance of serious consequences due to a tyre blow out (1/500) = 0.0001%

SOOOOooooo if you drive THAT car twice per day on average, you could expect a blowout every 10,000 th drive, or in this case 5000 days. Thats a ****ing long time.

Math is clearly overly simplified but im trying to demonstrate that it probably isnt that "Risky" to do.

Just as an FYI, i dont like running streched tyres. Not because of the consequences, but because i dislike the look.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    Stretch & Camber = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EOKrW4ITZM

Quote Originally Posted by PHO View Post
    Not bad ay.

Last i read on SAU was e cbf with it anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Chernoby1 View Post
    Seeing as the thread is hijacked... you kinda cant disprove god.... only not believe in gods existance. Same as religious peeps can only believe god and not prove it to be so... as such the 'truth' isnt really clear.

To analyze the streched tyre thing a bit... is the consequence of the tire failing and better/worse? No. Can you estimate the frequency of injury/death/totalling the car? Ive got no stats bt id say something like 1/500 (0.002%) of tyre blowouts (regardless of reason) lead to serious problems.

youve only made it more likely to happen. Now im going to make these figures up, but based on my own experience.... id say the chance that my nonstreched tyre will blow while driving for whatever reason is at like 0.05%. I have now gone and installed them streched tyres... and the likelyhood im going to have an incident that leads to the tyres going pop has gone up by a factor of 100 (10000% more likely than a blow out under normal conditions)... the grand total chance of tyre failure is now 5%.

So the chance of it happening (1/20) multiplied by the chance of serious consequences due to a tyre blow out (1/500) = 0.0001%

SOOOOooooo if you drive THAT car twice per day on average, you could expect a blowout every 10,000 th drive, or in this case 5000 days. Thats a ****ing long time.

Math is clearly overly simplified but im trying to demonstrate that it probably isnt that "Risky" to do.

Just as an FYI, i dont like running streched tyres. Not because of the consequences, but because i dislike the look.

Can I just say that - running stretched tires is dangerous. You are pushing them
    Beyond their usual limits...beyond their design limits. It's abit silly to think otherwise - statistics or not.