Page 1472 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 4729721372142214621469147014711472147314741475148215221572 ... LastLast
Results 17,653 to 17,664 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    Not a Honda
    God damn, didn't realise there was that much difference. I'm honestly not a very good haggler, you guys got any advice?

Member Array
    Car:
    '11 FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by *DAN* View Post
    God damn, didn't realise there was that much difference. I'm honestly not a very good haggler, you guys got any advice?
    Not really advice, but I'm like you, terrible at haggling. I just bring along one of my mates, and he always seems to whip the salesman. Maybe you could call a friend? ahaha

Member Array
    Car:
    Grocery getter
    Just don't be a pussy.
    I don't even know anymore.

Member Array
    Car:
    '11 FD1
    I need advice, I've finally completed my retrofit HIDs! Problem is now.. aiming, I don't have the luxury of a long flat area where I could adjust accordingly.

I've realised I need to drop it way down, as after a 10min drive around the block at night, resulted me with 3 flashes by passing cars..

Any ideas? I've watched the youtube vids by TRS, and read on aligning threads, problem is, I don't have a flat road 25ft (6-7m) far =[ ...

And the crap thing is, I have to take out the whole headlight to access the screws on the back!

tips/pointers needed!

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?
    A
    i live my life full boost, one gear at a time.

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by xenonkuraz View Post
    A

FUAK you found out my idea!@!!!

im going for the carbon boot with duck + roof spoiler

maybe seibon diffuser LOL==

Quote Originally Posted by SharkChu View Post
    I need advice, I've finally completed my retrofit HIDs! Problem is now.. aiming, I don't have the luxury of a long flat area where I could adjust accordingly.

I've realised I need to drop it way down, as after a 10min drive around the block at night, resulted me with 3 flashes by passing cars..

Any ideas? I've watched the youtube vids by TRS, and read on aligning threads, problem is, I don't have a flat road 25ft (6-7m) far =[ ...

And the crap thing is, I have to take out the whole headlight to access the screws on the back!

tips/pointers needed!
    I thought you'd still be able to do it using the normal aimers ... best choice I'd think would be a car park ... as you can park there while you do it :-P

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1
    Has anyone here got a short shifter installed?

Quote Originally Posted by Baygon View Post
    Has anyone here got a short shifter installed?
    there's the buddyclub/ mugen/ twm performance short shifters available ... I haven't tried one though, but from what I've seen on 8thcivic, it would be amazing :-P

Getting bored of the slammed on stock wheels look!
    What can I do to her? Need to buy Christmas presents and my baby cant miss out!

Also, Anyone know if i put 17x9 with something between +22 ~ +30 offset. Will it clear my front coilovers?

17x9+40 (+35 to be safe) is the minimum to clear coilovers, if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by lolmclol View Post
    17x9+40 (+35 to be safe) is the minimum to clear coilovers, if I remember correctly.
    Sweet. I was gunna go staggered but i guess i dont have to

Also, Anyone from Melbourne knows any fabricator that can make up a SRI pipe with the MAF Sensor
    for the K20Z2?
    Last edited by Honda_FD; 12-12-2013 at 03:39 PM.