Page 1500 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 50010001400145014901497149814991500150115021503151015501600 ... LastLast
Results 17,989 to 18,000 of 21004
    LOL @ pic
    I think its the bounce. I have already raised it 5mm total. 2mm on Sat and 3mm on Sun. Wished I had a torque gun. Arms were pumpin afterwards.
    Any higher and ill be fisting the wheelgap. Surely those people with same set up (not low) would occasionally rub the outer edge on uneven roads. Unless they have it on ultra stiff.
    Camber arm, ill look into that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shimian View Post
    LOL @ pic
    I think its the bounce. I have already raised it 5mm total. 2mm on Sat and 3mm on Sun. Wished I had a torque gun. Arms were pumpin afterwards.
    Any higher and ill be fisting the wheelgap. Surely those people with same set up (not low) would occasionally rub the outer edge on uneven roads. Unless they have it on ultra stiff.
    Camber arm, ill look into that.
    I used to have HKS Hypermax coilovers 6:5 rates. 17x8+32 & 17x9+38
    Wheels and I never rubbed. Part from my plastic liner on the inner wall on the
    passenger side but that was easy to fix with a little blade.

6:5 springs are pretty soft even on max damper. Try put your damper on max.

its only rubbing once in a while. my dampening is only 10/40. Ill raise it between 15-20 tomorrow for a trial run. Don't really like the ride over 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Shimian View Post
    its only rubbing once in a while. my dampening is only 10/40. Ill raise it between 15-20 tomorrow for a trial run. Don't really like the ride over 20.
    Put 25-ish You'll get used to it
    You cant get best of both worlds. Looks or Comfort...

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkChu View Post
    Here's an example.

Also in terms of the moulding for the gap, can you see the grey rubber it between the rear bumper and the kit itself? anyone know where to get that? =D

And.... from what many people on the forums suggest, a rear sway bar, I'm going to go conservative and get a 19mm Ultra racing RSB. I shouldn't need to replace any stock parts for this RSB would I? I did some research and saw JohnnyFD having his RSB break, something I rather avoid!
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ULTRA-RAC...item3f2a9f2701

Do I need these end links? with the RSB?
    http://www.hard-race.com.au/index.ph...product_id=273

PS: Spent the whole night reading this thread =[ make me want to keep buying... fml.
    From my research too, No need to replace endlinks unless you plan on tracking it for the 19mm UR RSB.
    BTW, I got the 19mm UR RSB too. The fitment of the bar over the endlink bolt isn't big enough on our AUDM Civic FD's. I had to go to an engineering company and get them to measure and drill a bigger hole for the RSB. cost me like $20.
    So heads up on that.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD2
    [QUOTE=Honda_FD;3876356]Too low?
    Need to replace both drive shafts and raise the car

Also, Anyone know where I can get a Hood bra or those weather shield thing for the hood?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Honda-Civ...item27de5c34a6

How it looked on my ride-
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by Harricade View Post
    From my research too, No need to replace endlinks unless you plan on tracking it for the 19mm UR RSB.
    BTW, I got the 19mm UR RSB too. The fitment of the bar over the endlink bolt isn't big enough on our AUDM Civic FD's. I had to go to an engineering company and get them to measure and drill a bigger hole for the RSB. cost me like $20.
    So heads up on that.
    Wot

Mind blown

It's fine for street to if you want that tight r feel
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Quote Originally Posted by Harricade View Post
    So heads up on that.
    If you didn't have a drill you should have sent me a PM man, I could have re-drilled the hole for you for free.

Just quick question guys, Does anyone know if the preface lift tail lights ( the more circular ones ) can be replaced by the facelift 09+ tail lights?

Quote Originally Posted by stylerk View Post
    Just quick question guys, Does anyone know if the preface lift tail lights ( the more circular ones ) can be replaced by the facelift 09+ tail lights?
    Direct swap

Quote Originally Posted by lolmclol View Post
    Direct swap
    Sweet thanks!

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    lolmclol you can always drill a hole for me