DC2 JDM Front OEM Lip

Hey Guys,

Wondering if you can help me out.
    I am in search of a JDM OEM Lip for a DC2 but cant seem to find one anywhere.

I have found 2 on Ebay that look ok, though i wouldn't know as much as you guys on the quality of these as well as not being fake.

If you could help with someone you know who has a lip or letting me know what you think about these links i would really appreciate it! Thanks!

Lip 1 http://www.ebay.com/itm/271418730501...84.m1423.l2649

Lip 2 http://www.ebay.com/itm/321305126221...l2649#shpCntId

I bought my replica type r wing from eBay it's an ABS plastic and it turned out fine. These are used so I'm unsure on the quality. Also if I'm not mistaken if your car is a different colour, I think they have to buff off the current paint and then respray from there...unless you can just spray over white but i don't think you can. I'm just throwing these out there for considering I may no means be right, just trying to give my opinion.
    Last edited by BishaiR; 21-03-2014 at 07:06 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    2014 NSX
    They both seem to be OEM.

Quote Originally Posted by BishaiR View Post
    I bought my replica type r wing from eBay it's an ABS plastic and it turned out fine. These are used so I'm unsure on the quality. Also if I'm not mistaken if your car is a different colour, I think they have to buff off the current paint and then respray from there...unless you can just spray over white but i don't think you can. I'm just throwing these out there for considering I may no means be right, just trying to give my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
    They both seem to be OEM.
    Thanks Guys! I will be respraying completely so it will be sanded back. I have gotten some extra photos from the seller and it does seem genuine so i have purchased. Will let you guys know how it comes up once i receive and fit.

Thanks again guys appreciate the help!

Member Array
    Car:
    2014 NSX
    Remember to put it into the sun, so it can reform its original shape when you receive it

Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
    Remember to put it into the sun, so it can reform its original shape when you receive it
    Really? Does it morph inside a cold box?