Page 107 of 126 FirstFirst ... 75797104105106107108109110117 ... LastLast
Results 1,273 to 1,284 of 1501
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    say whatever you like, a seller is free to advertise whatever he or she likes. that's the idea of a free market.

if someone values it at 35k, then that's what the car is worth.
    the car is only worth what the buyer pays for it

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    ^ I agree. If someone values a commodore at 200k it doesn't mean it's worth 200k. That means if you think your Hyundai is worth 100k then that's what it's worth. That's incorrect. A car is worth what someone will pay for it. If no one will pay that amount then it's probably not worth that amount. In saying that, you may just have to wait for the right buyer.

The red ap1 may be as good as new but it is a 13 year old car and for the 35k price tag many people would prefer a newer car or maybe even the newer model s for that price (which when they do come up are usually around that mark).

It would be interesting to see what the car sells for nonetheless.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    amant02 is in talks with the potato selling the car
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

So many rustled jimmies in here ... Its kind of hilarious to see how much this is upsetting people.
    Last edited by lolmclol; 15-04-2014 at 12:53 AM.

chill chill we're all s2k fanatics and have differing opinions that is all

That S2000 is way overpriced! 35k. My first reaction when it came up was that it was an AP2. Needs to dip just under 30k for it to sell. I bet you he probably hasn't had one serious call at that price lol. You're right though, his car his price. Only thing is that it's going to remain his car for a long time if he is going prices 5 years ago.

Member Array
    Car:
    lude s2k ge8
    ^^ Thats my S2k, and i appreciate the comments no hard feelings.

I priced it up fairly high because if someone wants the lowest kms, there it is.

but in saying that, i hope to sell in under 2 months so it will sell no doubt.

serious lookers! ive had a couple! one low balled a bit too much, but i wanted to sell to him cos he was late 60's and utterly enthused lol. next offer was at 30, but maybe not so serious. couple of hooks here and there, but no sale yet so who knows how serious!

Time will tell! wish me luck!

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    lol Torell way to hold it together.

after the minor shitstorm you started im glad i haven't put mine up for sale :P

Quote Originally Posted by pure_na View Post
    lol Torell way to hold it together.

after the minor shitstorm you started im glad i haven't put mine up for sale :P
    Don't, it'll be almost impossible to find the right one ever again

Member Array
    Car:
    eg5
    its been 2 years since ive started this thread. and yet i still dont own an S.
    sad times.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by pheestyle View Post
    its been 2 years since ive started this thread. and yet i still dont own an S.
    sad times.
    Did mum say no?
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    eg5
    had to get something more practical for work as live 100kms away. got a comfortable cl9 instead