Help a girl out....?

Hey guys
    I'm new to the forum and I have tried searching for what I am looking for but can't find it...

I have a 2010 fn2 type R. At the moment, i am running QFM HPXs on the rears of my fn2. I had a day of motorkhana and my hand brake failed half way through. I adjusted the hand brake and still didn't fix it. Seems the pads I have in there, though great for daily pads, can't take the heat of motorkhana or track days.

Any opinions/advice on what pads I should be investing in? I am looking at putting in some ds2500s but any advice will be helpful
    Thanks, guys!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1440928603570.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	254.2 KB 
ID:	28735

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    I don't see how your gender is relevant.. But if your handbrake failed altogether it's clearly not an issue with the brake pads (unless they literally disintegrated).
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Sorry I upset you all with just the heading....
    All I wanted to know was what brake pads are people running.

The ds2500 is an excellent pad for street and track. For motorkhana, you arnt traveling high speed and the track isn't so long so I would be guessing that stock pads would hold up great. I agree with super da9. You problem probably isn't the brake pads.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by redbutterfly88 View Post
    Sorry I upset you all with just the heading....
    All I wanted to know was what brake pads are people running.
    Lmao ok
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    I smell amant in hear
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Quote Originally Posted by Super-DA9 View Post
    Lmao ok
    Sorry, that wasn't aimed at you hehe
    I have tried adjusting the hand brake as well and it does the same thing. My partner tried my car after the competition was over. And he also had the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by rossirider View Post
    The ds2500 is an excellent pad for street and track. For motorkhana, you arnt traveling high speed and the track isn't so long so I would be guessing that stock pads would hold up great. I agree with super da9. You problem probably isn't the brake pads.
    I had factory pads in the first time I competed in the car and they worked really well. I want to eventually track the car as well

I ran factory pads in the rear for my car for a long time on the track and never had a problem. They only do about 20% of the braking so not as much heat and not too much use.

Quote Originally Posted by rossirider View Post
    I ran factory pads in the rear for my car for a long time on the track and never had a problem. They only do about 20% of the braking so not as much heat and not too much use.
    Mm interesting... thank you for the advice. I might just stick to factory pads.
    It was just wierd that it worked fine the first time and all o had changed the second time was the rear pads