Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 B18c
    166hp wawee bit high lol.
    last NA dyno was 120hp
    and only 165whp with 7psi
    Waw my S15 had 328hp according to this
    calculator is a bit out hey??
    Last edited by locote; 11-04-2007 at 07:08 PM.
    Nissan S15: 12.6@113mph
    Integra GSi: 15.1@91mph
    Civic B18c N/A : 14.1@98mph
    CRX B18c N/A : 13.9@101mph

Member Array
    Car:
    SHIT BOX
    Quote Originally Posted by e240 View Post
    The gain wasn't so much in Peak power, so I don't think the kw figure would
    answer anything rather create more arguments. Needless to say, its a good figure for a 1.6.

Never done quarter miles.
    let me guess u got 135kw+ on toda dyno..
    WHY WASTE MONEY ON 10k BUILDS WHEN A STOCK MOTOR CAN RUN THAT TIME.......

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic B16A
    Quote Originally Posted by online View Post
    Who is this comment directed to?
    To you online, you've written 10.83 OZ fastest, so i also assume that you hold the record...
    No offence, but i've seen faster, but it is a really impressive time though for a b20...

and to people who wanna choose between TODA or JUN, one bit of info, save up abit more $$$ before you head on towards those >290 degree hi-cams...you are firing a hole in your wallet if you don't have another spare...

Quote Originally Posted by barefootbonzai View Post
    wakefield then?
    LOL...never done wakefield either.

Quote Originally Posted by AsH_ View Post
    wow watta big thread...

cost differences the toda are more expensive...

yeh its my everyday car...

but i'd like to toughen the car up and give it some more power...

and ppl plz dont tell me to turbo it as i been told that so many times...

NA best !!!

sure it'll take me a while to save up, but i want the job done right... if im going to invest time and money i want to bring out the potential of my car... my cars handling is fantastic, just need to give it some more power and strength...

its not going to be the best car on the roads but its my car, doesnt matter if its a THE NA Powerhouse... end of the day... im always going to enjoy the car...
    Be abit more open minded.

Do consider the turbo route. Properly setup, it can be very cost effective.
    If you really want power from NA, consider going up in capacity first before the cams.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda CRX Drag Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by todaek9 View Post
    To you online, you've written 10.83 OZ fastest, so i also assume that you hold the record...
    No offence, but i've seen faster, but it is a really impressive time though for a b20...

and to people who wanna choose between TODA or JUN, one bit of info, save up abit more $$$ before you head on towards those >290 degree hi-cams...you are firing a hole in your wallet if you don't have another spare...
    The car has done 10 full passes with limited tuning and development, where have you seen faster? The USA.. million dollar budgets are a little different.. oh and it's a H22A. New engine combo will be ready for Jambo..
    PRO FWD 9.07@161.48 FWD.. 04
    ALLMOTOR 10.83@123.23 NA FWD 05

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG4 B16A
    Be abit more open minded.

Do consider the turbo route. Properly setup, it can be very cost effective.
    If you really want power from NA, consider going up in capacity first before the cams.
    im not very interested in turbos... sure you can pack a Sh*t load more punch outta them but i prefer NA...

i once drove my friends S15 and the whole turbo thing wasnt so big for me... i prefer NA...

The sound of NA engine roaring with all its might is what really does it for me.
    Got an old Videogame console, handheld, games and accessories. PM me! I want them

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    The car pulls pretty smoothly from idle, has really good midrange. Even though the hi cam comes in later (7500rpm -I rev till 9 so it gives me another 1500rpm), the engine makes good power all the way for its class. Overall, I'm happy with the performance and driveability for a 1.6.
    Your vtec kicks in at 7500rpm? If you don't mind me asking, how much power did you manage you pull out of your b16a?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic B16A
    Back in my country, Msia, uses B20, also a mid 10sec pass...
    I'm not saying your car is not quick, but i'm just saying there is one which is in my mind is quicker, chill...

If you say USA, there is one which done 9.97, but tube frame EG chasis, and std body, using TODA D cams, B20 setup, which i think is quite impressive...There is also one, H22A + some huge turbo in the USA..looks impressive, but abit dissapointing...

Yea, i hope u do well in your car as well with the new setup, its seldom to see a Vtec run that quick, i think u must have spend years studying, porting, building and bla bla bla...

Quote Originally Posted by online View Post
    The car has done 10 full passes with limited tuning and development, where have you seen faster? The USA.. million dollar budgets are a little different.. oh and it's a H22A. New engine combo will be ready for Jambo..

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Here we goooooooo
    hehe

how about you perry? any 1/4 mile times to share with us??

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic B16A
    Hmm...Hi RPM Vtec point...very similar to what i have done last time...hmm...killing low and mid, giving it all to Hi-end...i wonder what has he done to the B16a...reving till 10,800rpm??? camon...please share...i'm very interested...hi-reving monster...super hi comp...giving me goose bump...

Quote Originally Posted by fatboyz39 View Post
    Your vtec kicks in at 7500rpm? If you don't mind me asking, how much power did you manage you pull out of your b16a?

Member Array
    Car:
    SHIT BOX
    u sure u havent got a t88 turbo under your bonnet??? full boost at 7500 and redlines at 9000...
    WHY WASTE MONEY ON 10k BUILDS WHEN A STOCK MOTOR CAN RUN THAT TIME.......