Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 ... LastLast
    ^^ HAHAHAH lol

would it be alot of work?
    or can rolled fenders and camber do?

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    I can't believe you say 'I understand' then ask another question which clearly shows you don't.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Sorry I can't help. I bought wheels that fit.

ok thanks

S2Krazy Array
    Quote Originally Posted by poko_pano View Post
    thanks heaps!

i understand...

one last question
    what if the offset is slightly lower than those you have recommended? say rears are 9 inch wide with a +40 offset only?

should i stay clear?
    Below is a quote from the page prior.. I've highlighted the important stuffs

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    As said above.
    18x8 +35 was a bit of a hack to fit, so I suggest about an 18x8 +40F. The rear was a bit soft in comparison, so I recommend an 18x9 +40 rear - or there abouts - if you want a lowered, semi stanced daily driver capable S2K which offers very little inconvenience that width and offset are spot on IMO.
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

yes. thanks guys
    sorry for being a pain
    really new to cars and the limited offsets to suit the s2000 doesnt help

THANKS AGAIN

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    Quote Originally Posted by poko_pano View Post
    really new to cars and the limited offsets to suit the s2000 doesnt help

THANKS AGAIN
    every car has its own offset, some run lower some run higher.
    FYS

My fake shit rocks!
    Winton 1:35.4
    Wakefield 1:07.87

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S2000, DC2R
    hey guys probably gonna purchase some bbs lm in 17x8 +40 17x9 +40
    from reading through the thread seems that these should fit with a roll and some camber (shouldnt be a big task right? lol) can someone confirm this so i can go ahead and purchase. just asking to make sure thanks in advance

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Maybe you should try reading the thread.

And somebody close this thread already. It's the same requests for hand holding over and over.

Rims with less than +45 offset are going to need work, the lower you go the more problems/work you'll need to do.
    Go +50 if you don't understand the concept of offsets for s2ks, save yourself from scratching your head and asking the same question as almost every other person has in this thread.

A little reading can get you more than asking without trying to find out yourself first. Shortcuts ain't always good. -_-

Depending on the ride height, your 17x8s/9s +40 they'll fit with the camber/rolls. Still not too sure about it, ask for a test fitment on your car if you're buying second hand.

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S2000, DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by s2krazie View Post
    Rims with less than +45 offset are going to need work, the lower you go the more problems/work you'll need to do.
    Go +50 if you don't understand the concept of offsets for s2ks, save yourself from scratching your head and asking the same question as almost every other person has in this thread.

A little reading can get you more than asking without trying to find out yourself first. Shortcuts ain't always good. -_-

Depending on the ride height, your 17x8s/9s +40 they'll fit with the camber/rolls. Still not too sure about it, ask for a test fitment on your car if you're buying second hand.
    cheers i have read through the thread and ppl saying it will fit with roll and camber. yeah i am relatively new to the s2k's offset but im getting there and i realised the lower the offset the more work. only reason i asked is because someone told me that it is possible that the "s2000 caliper may stick out past the bolt up face of the hub and can jam up on the back of the caliper"?? kind of put me off even after reading through the thread. dw about it im sure i can make it work

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    Quote Originally Posted by le do View Post
    cheers i have read through the thread and ppl saying it will fit with roll and camber. yeah i am relatively new to the s2k's offset but im getting there and i realised the lower the offset the more work. only reason i asked is because someone told me that it is possible that the "s2000 caliper may stick out past the bolt up face of the hub and can jam up on the back of the caliper"?? kind of put me off even after reading through the thread. dw about it im sure i can make it work
    no that's not going to happen and yes it will clear with just roll + relocate bumper tab, with natural camber.
    FYS

My fake shit rocks!
    Winton 1:35.4
    Wakefield 1:07.87