Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast
    I run -2 front and -2.5 rear (maybe can get away with slightly less camber) with that offset. Rolled rear guard...slightly...just to be save...
    Need rear bumper bolt relocation (where rear bumper meet the rear fender, inside wheel arch). Otherwise perfect offset for S2K i guess...

Front guard is stock as is.
    Lowering is 2 finger gap between tyres/fender(so not too low). And I track my car as well...cant afford to have any tyre scrubbing...

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    Quote Originally Posted by Mullensxxx View Post
    R 17x9+45 running 255
    F 17x8+45 running 225

discuss!
    will clear with roll + natural camber.

every sized wheel people have asked for far req a roll, you always need one if you are going to lower you car even with stock wheels.
    FYS

My fake shit rocks!
    Winton 1:35.4
    Wakefield 1:07.87

Member Array
    Car:
    60 EAD
    front and rears have around the highest point of the guards rolled, just thought id double check

im the same as NA the plan is to track this car so id prefer no scrubbing, also the car's height can be adjusted as desired or required
    FFamily

instagram - chumdab

I've got 17x9 +45 all round, with 235/40 on the front. Went to the track with guards rolled on the front, came back... both were destroyed.
    I was running, -2.25 camber on the front and -1.5 toe.

what about these?

17x8.5+40
    17x8+35 5x114.3

thank, u guys are legends

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    Sorry but people need to learn how to calculate offset as well, half the sizes people ask are almost the same thing.. can't be spoon fed everything man. Just look through the thread and you will get a general idea if what kind of sizes the car can handle I mean the thread is 20 pages long...

The front guards can handle anything under a 8" wide with 40 and higher offset, that's with a roll.

The rear guards can handle anything under a 9" with 45 offset and just a roll.

That's with full sized tyre and natural camber.

Obviously you can go wider but you will need to sacrafice tyre size.

At the end of the day, like I've said many times you ALWAYS need to roll your guards, once you lower your car even on stock wheels there's a chance of them getting clipped and demolishing your guard.

Best way to find out if a rim will fit is buy it, test fit it then you will know what tyre size you can run and how much work you need done too your guards. Diffrent tyres have diffrent sidewall thicknesses so depending on the tyre you get it will change your fitment as well. There's way too many things to factor and it's best to get out there try and learn.
    FYS

My fake shit rocks!

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    My guards are not rolled.

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    cool story bro
    Last edited by vyets; 13-08-2011 at 09:51 AM.
    FYS

My fake shit rocks!

S2Krazy Array
    Quote Originally Posted by vyets View Post
    can't be spoon fed everything man.
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

cool story bro
    Story of my life. This happened to me whilst guards were rolled with 17x9 +45, 235/40, on track

Sorry but people need to learn how to calculate offset as well, half the sizes people ask are almost the same thing.. can't be spoon fed everything man. Just look through the thread and you will get a general idea if what kind of sizes the car can handle I mean the thread is 20 pages long...

The front guards can handle anything under a 8" wide with 40 and higher offset, that's with a roll.

The rear guards can handle anything under a 9" with 45 offset and just a roll.

That's with full sized tyre and natural camber.

Obviously you can go wider but you will need to sacrafice tyre size.

At the end of the day, like I've said many times you ALWAYS need to roll your guards, once you lower your car even on stock wheels there's a chance of them getting clipped and demolishing your guard.

Best way to find out if a rim will fit is buy it, test fit it then you will know what tyre size you can run and how much work you need done too your guards. Diffrent tyres have diffrent sidewall thicknesses so depending on the tyre you get it will change your fitment as well. There's way too many things to factor and it's best to get out there try and learn.
    thanks heaps!

i understand...

one last question
    what if the offset is slightly lower than those you have recommended? say rears are 9 inch wide with a +40 offset only?

should i stay clear?

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    They will slightly not fit.