New Server!
After running into some troubles on Saturday, this is the first weekly digest post on the new server. Apologies for the delay but I've been abit busy tying up some minor issues here and there. If you've come across any issues then please post it in this thread in the Site Discussion forum.

The server load looks quite low which means we should be able to make a few improvements such as dropping the search / new posts time limit as well as a few other goodies. So stay tuned!

An Ozhonda account is required to view some of the links below. New user signups are not currently working however please check back in a couple of days and the problem should be resolved by then.

Interesting Forum Threads
Inverted tie rod end or Roll centre adjuster? in the Suspension / Handling forum
CL7 & CL9 difference in the Accord Euro forum
How to get rid of swirl marks on black FD1? in the Civic forum
Groove in brake disk in the Noob forum
GruppeM intake for FD2 review/info in the Civic forum
EG Civic JDM D15B install by me in the All Motor forum - Nice work converting a carby Breeze to EFI by chowdaa
Drag racing ozhonda style ! Wsid booked lane 21 October now in the Upcoming Events forum
New rims on my S2000 in the Appearance / Gallery forum
Cant get my Bov to work since i changed turbo in the Forced Induction Forum

Trader Specials:
Optima d34 group purchase! by Shopping Secure
Tuning in Brisbane - TODA AU making a special visit to Brisbane to do some tuning
09 Buddy club handling package promo for HONDA. by AAI Motorsports
TSX / EURO ACCORD front lip by H3 Motorsports

Want to know what different products / service our traders provide? Check out the Trader Listing here.

Ozhonda website Tip - Seen a post you thought was helpful (technically)? Give it a Post Quality (PQ) point. More information here.