Threaded View

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    ^^ This guy knows his shit. +1

For exhaust. There are 3 parts to it, starting from your engine to what you see at the back of your car.

Headers > Cat Converter > Muffler.

You could go to a exhaust shop and get them to weld a muffler to your current cat. For fairly cheap under $300?? This will get you sound.

Spend abit more and gain some performace by either buying a sexy JDM one try JDMYard or JDMConcept or spending abit more at the exhaust place.

Hi Flow Cat + Bendrel bent straight flow exhaust system cost approx $1k at a descent shop this will get you better sound + little performace.

Big a BALLER get the full system, in this you will see all gains left right center, sound performace and get it done right your mileage should increase too.

Nice 4-2-1 Header to see gains from mid or 4-1 Header will see heaps of gains from higher end. with a matched Hi Flow Cat and straight flow exhaust you will be cheering you did the full setup. Cost approx 1.5k+ depanding where you go what products you choose.

I just did a xforce twin loop + high flow cat with bendrel bent pipping cost $1050.00 and the sound is awesome. Awaiting my PLM headers soon. It sounds real good but the performace gains are very minimum.

Aww cant repp you BAby it says i must spread it.

OP if your budget permits I would reccomend a set of coilovers. Do it Once and do it right.

This way you have the option of Lowering to increasing hieght of your car. Some more expensive ones also come with Damper controls to control the stiffness of the dampers as well. You can pick a nice set of as shown above is what i used to have Super Streets from Tiens nice spring rate mated to a good set of dampers.

Or if you dont mind the high spring rate and stiffer dampers try the Buddy Club N+ they are abit cheaper then tiens but offers similar performace.

I think the N+ is more of a track suited product over the super streets.
    Last edited by amant02; 14-05-2013 at 09:45 PM. Reason: More info for op.