PDA

View Full Version : Civic 06 prices .. anyone already put a deposit or buy one?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

aaronng
20-02-2007, 07:12 PM
Im guessing its with a trade in. They wouldnt have given a $2,500 discount

They usually charge you more on the car if they gave you a good amount for your trade. Maybe he chose a car that was in stock. I got my car back in 2004 with no extra on roads and rego. I paid $500 less than RRP for OTR price.

gerard
21-02-2007, 08:04 AM
Im guessing its with a trade in. They wouldnt have given a $2,500 discount

No trade in as I was looking for a second car.
Just walked in, looking for an '07 and just told the salesman to give me a bottom line figure. He asked me what would be mine and I said about 33K (thinking thats the RRP and preparing to bargain).
When he said he would accept that and even throw in the mats, I looked at the missus like WHAT THE???
and bought it. hahaha.

sakinah
21-02-2007, 08:16 AM
No trade in as I was looking for a second car.
Just walked in, looking for an '07 and just told the salesman to give me a bottom line figure. He asked me what would be mine and I said about 33K (thinking thats the RRP and preparing to bargain).
When he said he would accept that and even throw in the mats, I looked at the missus like WHAT THE???
and bought it. hahaha.

Woah!! thats a spectacular price!!!
where from?

G_Vtec
21-02-2007, 04:26 PM
that is a very good price. Congrats.

gerard
22-02-2007, 05:50 PM
Ferntree Gulley Honda

kobyyu
20-07-2007, 05:04 PM
I'm quoting 26k for a Civic Vti, and 29k for a civic vti-L. How much further i can bargain for?

Which one should I get, Vti or Vti-L. I'm still a bit confused...

hormone
20-07-2007, 05:08 PM
is that $26K drive away??
i got that but with matts, tint and 5yr waranty with roadside assist. on my VTI.
the VTI is best value for money and you get get some extras and still be cheaper than VTI-L. the Sport is a rip off!!

TK1
20-07-2007, 06:45 PM
I've put an order for Black Civic Sport auto with following options for $35,500 drive away.
* Floor Mat, Window tint, Accenting lighting set, Bluetooth, Side step garnish, and Luggage area protection tray.

Good deal?

dna4
20-07-2007, 09:11 PM
I just picked up my VTIL black auto last week after waited for 6weeks
The price $28400 drive away , including ; floor mat ; mud guard ; rear parking sensor ; 35% window tinting and paint protection.

kobyyu
20-07-2007, 09:13 PM
is that $26K drive away??
i got that but with matts, tint and 5yr waranty with roadside assist. on my VTI.
the VTI is best value for money and you get get some extras and still be cheaper than VTI-L. the Sport is a rip off!!

yes, that's the drive away price including the tint window, mat, pull tent of petrol

kobyyu
20-07-2007, 09:14 PM
I just picked up my VTIL black auto last week after waited for 6weeks
The price $28400 drive away , including ; floor mat ; mud guard ; rear parking sensor ; 35% window tinting and paint protection.

Cool, that's a good price! which dealer did you go for?

dna4
20-07-2007, 09:42 PM
I got it from Larke Hoskins Rosebery - the salesman said to me the next batch will come arround late augusts if u want to get the black color it will be arround september. My friend wanna buy black VTI but he changed his mind to corolla since long waiting time.

denot
23-07-2007, 04:54 PM
I got it from Larke Hoskins Rosebery - the salesman said to me the next batch will come arround late augusts if u want to get the black color it will be arround september. My friend wanna buy black VTI but he changed his mind to corolla since long waiting time.

wow... nice deal! :thumbsup: who is your salesman? Philip? :p

Stubbsalicious
24-07-2007, 01:56 PM
I got my 07 Civic VTi-L for 26,245 driveaway. Ended up being around a $2,000 discount. That was at my local dealer.

dna4
24-07-2007, 06:33 PM
wow... nice deal! :thumbsup: who is your salesman? Philip? :p

No it's stephen , good bloke as other salesman does !

Borg
31-07-2007, 07:38 PM
A friend of mine recently tried to buy a VTi-L auto from her local dealer in Melbourne, but found the salesman was not prepared to discount at all. The best she could do was get mats thrown in for $30,500 drive away.

When she tried to negotiate the salesman told her that "everyone is paying top dollar for these" and "forget going to another dealer, they aren't giving discounts either".

The arrogant attitude of the salesman turned her off the Civic and straight to the Mazda 3 Maxx Sports.

It is a shame that there are still salesmen around with this attitude because I would recommend my local Honda dealer to anyone. They have always looked after me, including giving me a decent discount on my VTi-L Civic.

(Unfortunately my friend lives over an hour drive from my local Honda, because I told her that she would have had more success negotiating a deal there).

denot
01-08-2007, 12:37 PM
Borg, what deal you got???

mr_ree
01-08-2007, 02:37 PM
i finally paid for my civic vti-l MY07 yesteray, after some tedious shopping and bargaining Larke Hoskins in Homebush finally gave a deal to smile about

in Auto, Sparkling Grey

inc. floor mats, tints, mud flaps, pain/rust/fabric protection, rear sensors (would of taken the fog lights too, but yeh, still would have been under 30k but no use for foggies )

all for $29,500

the second best deal i got was 31, 800

and before that, i was considering a jazz vtil with all i listed above AND leather interior for 28k. Hence the reason why the civic was given the nod.

anyhow, larke hoskins was great, no fuss, but rather a few countless conversations with sales guy and sales manager, but didn't take all tah tlong to get to that price.

so yes, i reccoment Larke Hoskins in Homebush.

denot
01-08-2007, 02:46 PM
Nice Mr Ree!!! Grats on your purchase ^_^