The S2000/ NSX forum is ever growing with new members coming in and asking questions which have been covered so many times in the past my hair has begun to turn grey....... so this thread will act as a guide to commonly asked questions and what not.

This threads intention is to provide a 1 space reply to everything commonly asked, making it something of a "Super Duper Be All End All" thread with everything in one location. If you will, think of this thread as the Bunnings Warehouse of the OzHonda S2000 Community.

Due to the complex and enormous effort required for this very thread, it is a work in progress (and will take some time on my behalf to write / copy & paste info out) so if you can think of any topics that need adding, feel free to add to this by sending a PM to myself or another Mod and I'll see what I can dig up.

For the time being, the S2000 Frequently Asked Questions. *******Look here before posting ANY questions****** thread shall remain online until this thread is completed.

Remember, accurately Searching for what you are looking for will bring the best results.

Feel free to bump a thread from the past if you're unsure of anything, rather than posting a new thread.

Guys who have been here a while (you know who you are), if you wanted to help balance out the topics by creating a thread about a topic you know well of, I can merge your thread into this one and provide Rep Point rewards for well written articles / comments / posts etc.

I'll this thread as to not create spam.